Tails In The Wind

[ QUOTE ]
You guys are going to lure "DG" to Las Vegas, lordy lordy.
tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, wouldn't I love to have a few minutes to 'chat' with her!

But, seriously guys, there's more to life than chasing tail!

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Such as?
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
oh god no...DG already has her MM
rolleyes.gif
and she's like 50 so no competition for these studs
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]that wouldn't really be much competition for Szluka however.. she'd be too "easy"....considering the facts.

Ok, who is DG?
confused.gif

BTW the 20 year old was my girlfriend, and she says that everyone better keep me in check out there in Vegas.
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Ok, who is DG?
confused.gif

BTW the 20 year old was my girlfriend, and she says that everyone better keep me in check out there in Vegas.
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

We'll keep you in check alright, Matt.........."...yes......got my friend here. What can he get for $200, Miss?"

grin.gif

Has everyone seen the new commercial for Las Vegas? Some guy calls up the hotel front desk and asks for a wake-up call. He then asks the all to go to his cell phone. The desk tells him they can't and he pleads, "but see, I am not so sure where I'll be at the time." I am beginning to think that we might need a couple of those wake up calls for Network JC.
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

shocked.gif

Huh??

It's always a girl that says that....
grin.gif

I'm with Matt, here. I have no clue who "DG" is. And for the record, girlfriends don't count. Too easy. Or too hard, depending on how long you've been in the relationship!
shocked.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I'm with Matt, here. I have no clue who "DG" is. And for the record, girlfriends don't count. Too easy. Or too hard, depending on how long you've been in the relationship!
shocked.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Girlfriends never matter.
blush.gif

"Dream Girl"?

Hardly.

If you really want to know who DG is, PM me and I'll fill you in.

Dream Girl? Maybe if you're an old man and you dig on 50 year old bar flies with a penchant for self-induced drama.

I was guessing. Most of us have absolutely no idea who you are talking about and considerate somewhat obtuse to refer to private jokes without letting us in.

It's like pilots throwing around anagrams at a party - trying to impress everyone around them.

Nah, it's something from another website. So if I start going into public detail about what transpired, I'm just going to attract an entirely different element to that website and had to admonish people to "go back to Jetcareers, cos this is a different crowd".

Besides, the drama is over! thank goodness!! We really don't want to revisit or reveal...

Yeah, man. I'm single and if it came down to being single forever living with a bunch of cats, or DG, well, all I can say is MEOW!

[ QUOTE ]
Besides, the drama is over! thank goodness!! We really don't want to revisit or reveal...

[/ QUOTE ]

No doubt. It'd be as fruitless as discussing orthocyclene in "The Lavatory!" hahahaha ha, uh...errr. wait a sec...

Back