Tails In The Wind

Chicaga, I thought he meant something else, too. Don't worry, you and I will take care of that part of Vegas, as well.

I can have a 19-21 yr old girl of my choice within 30 minutes, and without spending a dollar.

Anyone up for the challenge of same target in less time?
bandit.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I can have a 19-21 yr old girl of my choice within 30 minutes, and without spending a dollar.

bandit.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Any rules? I could win that!!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

bandit.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Any rules? I could win that!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Free for all, baby. It's all the same to me. I'll make my money whether it's cut longways or lengthwise.

If you really want a challenge, we could start limiting it to certain hair colors, particular nationalities, certain jobs etc, or any combination therein.

.......maybe szluka, Iain, jdflight, John H and others would like to put their money where their mouths are, get some willing female participants, and engage in a few big-pot games of smiles.........
bandit.gif

man-o-man this has the possibility of going to hell in a handbasket quick...........
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]

.......maybe szluka, Iain, jdflight, John H and others would like to put their money where their mouths are, get some willing female participants, and engage in a few big-pot games of smiles.........
bandit.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You leave John H out of this one...I'm putting my foot down as the girlfriend that stands to lose from this.
tongue.gif

[ QUOTE ]

bandit.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I can beat that. I can get that in 30 seconds. Up for the challenge?
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Just a fun game - I would really enjoy hanging out with Chicaga as he just seems an awesome guy - a bit of totty challenge will make it more fun!

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto to Iain! It's just all in good fun!
bandit.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

bandit.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I can beat that. I can get that in 30 seconds. Up for the challenge?
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I am game.

This is going downhill very fast, and at the risk of alienating all the possible female networking connections, I'm in.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

bandit.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You leave John H out of this one...I'm putting my foot down as the girlfriend that stands to lose from this.
tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

But Johns supposed to show us all "how it's done"!
cool.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I am game.

[/ QUOTE ]

I just made out with a 20 year old! I win!!
insane.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I have a 19 year old, 6 foot blonde chasing me - beat that.

[ QUOTE ]
I have a 19 year old, 6 foot blonde chasing me - beat that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah well I've got a 5 foot tall 21 year old after me, but I'm digging on short chics.

You guys are going to lure "DG" to Las Vegas, lordy lordy.
tongue.gif

John H said that he can show us old guys "the ropes", and I for one, want to see that!
cool.gif

Back