Sweet Voice - WAS Center - 133.65

FABULOUS...yes I am serious Lindsay and I met here in June and plan on being married in March, the 14th to be exact in Jamaica...Doug owes me and Linday some serious drinks during his recurrency in October or November here in Atlanta...Cheers.

Cj
Wow, I always thought yall were just messing around, Hope you were dressed like your avatar when you met for the first time, or she could have been slightly dissappointed. Anyways, congrats:D

Wow, I always thought yall were just messing around, Hope you were dressed like your avatar when you met for the first time, or she could have been slightly dissappointed. Anyways, congrats:D

Actually, white pants/white plain hawaiin shirt ...barefoot on the beach at the Royal Jamaican hotel at sunset....perfection/simple.

Thanks

That is awesome ATLTRACON. Congrats on the upcoming nuptials. If you will pay for my husband and I to fly out, and room and board, oh and a little spending money too, we will do the wedding video for free. ;) We will even use the prosumer camera, not the hand-held consumer one. :)

I will be a groomsmen, b/c I know A80 doesn't give you time to keep up with friends.:D Plus a suit makes me look good. J/K

Attachments

• n532341036_7298.jpg
    n532341036_7298.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 80
Back