SWA TA Discussion

Wait - when did drinking airplane coffee become “boomer?” This GenXer drinks airplane coffee.

I cannot be killed by modern germ warfare as a result.
Your airplane is brand new. You need to fly a Douglas or Boeing built before you were born and drink whatever half century old microorganisms evolved to live in the chlorinated darkness of their potable water tank. It’s my origin story. 🦸🏻‍♂️

Your airplane is brand new. You need to fly a Douglas or Boeing built before you were born and drink whatever half century old microorganisms evolved to live in the chlorinated darkness of their potable water tank. It’s my origin story. 🦸🏻‍♂️
I drank the coffee on the -145. Does that count a little?

People like to complain about all the 20-somethings at the airlines these days which is great… it allows us unwashed masses sneak right in.

Yeah, good point....we're pretty low profile, and people assume we are reasonably competent.....

BAM...."Surprise MFER, that wasn't the main landing gear breaking, it was me breaking the runway!"

That 4th line down almost got me. 3 out of the 5, but none of the others on the card, so I’m safe…. For now!

This millennial does too.

The double whammy is that we serve Dunkin and I don’t *like* that brand…

….but I’m coming around a bit on it because it’s certainly better when it’s fresh vs an hour or two old. Noticeably better.

Funny. I've heard this as an actual comment similar to this out in the wild.

Whoever said that didn't consider that consuming more hotel coffee could cause the hotel to raise their rates, eating into profit sharing anyway.

Any truth to interviews getting cancelled? I seen a few people mention it today and I’m wondering if SWA is going to wait until the TA passes to see if they can be pickier with their talent. I also noticed the window for this month didn’t open either (don’t ask why I was there).

it's true, we haven't been told why other than hiring this year will be around 800 as opposed to last years 2000.

Back