SWA TA Discussion

I went through my first contract cycle at SJ Innunashional and it was very similar to this.

Extremism in cyberspace but every real
human on the line that I met and all my friends were pretty chill about it. I used to think of our Contract Facebook page and APC as a “canary in the coal mine” sort if thing where “like yeah, maybe what they’re taking about isn’t bad to the degree they’re saying, but maybe it is worth paying attention to.”

After some time observing, that assumption is actually a bit too charitable. I have to be honest, they’re just angry • morons.

I went through my first contract cycle at SJ Innunashional and it was very similar to this.

Extremism in cyberspace but every real
human on the line that I met and all my friends were pretty chill about it. I used to think of our Contract Facebook page and APC as a “canary in the coal mine” sort if thing where “like yeah, maybe what they’re taking about isn’t bad to the degree they’re saying, but maybe it is worth paying attention to.”

After some time observing, that assumption is actually a bit too charitable. I have to be honest, they’re just angry • morons.
Those types have been there in every contract past and will in the future. Theyll then proceed blame everything that isnt perfect on anyone who voted yes until next contract cycle then REPEAT.

Freudian slip?

Seriously though, don’t these guys have something better to do? Like fashion tinfoil hats to prevent Microsoft from reading their minds? Or digging an underground bunker to store all of their jars of food before the zombie uprising?

Our anti vax crazies ran for union leadership, barely lost, and are now suing claiming the election was rigged. 😐

IMG_0555.jpeg

Back