Stuff To Do

Trail Map

Last year Tony, Stan and I drove to the Willow Springs Picnic Area (top left corner of the map) and then hiked up to La Madra Springs. It was about an hour+ and in the heat it was just about the right length. I'd be down for that again or something else.

Ass! :p

Sorry, I wasn't sure if there was a particular trail and such....

Hey...HEY!

You're allowed to say ass, but you're not supposed to call someone an ass.

Seeing who you're talking about though, I think I'll let it slide this time. (Maybe next time too. :D )

+1 for the ice bar!! :)

Karaoke might be fun too if we can find a decent place that's ok with adolescent behavior hehe
waaaaaa!

Don't forget 'In&Out'!!!!
that's later (at the hotel) Marine! LOL

Yeah, we all know you love In n Out, thats why you flew all the way to LAX, walked half way there, gave up, walked back to the terminal and flew home.
you take the yellow parking spot van (Sepulveda) and it takes you right there!
I texted her and told her I was going to give her an infraction. :D
first a spanking, then an "infraction":bandit: (kids nowadays)

Well, what is in and out? :confused: If I can go NJC for the first time, I would like to find out.

One of the original hamburger stands. Very basic menu and a high quality product. Very loyal following.

I still can't decide whether I like a Whataburger w/cheese (no onions) or a Double-Double (add pickles, no onion).

I'm planning to head over to the Ferrari dealer at the Wynn at some point.

I guess I'm different than most people, because I don't like to torture myself with things I can never have. :crazy:

I am guessing part of Matt's reasoning for the trek to the Wynn is becuase he works at a dealership that sells the very same cars...

It would eb a cool visit, but I'd need a bib to sop up the drool from getting on the cars....:bandit:

Back