There was an "extra" noise on takeoff, this was why

Taken from my iPhone

421 again

Hard at work!

View of ORD from DPA tower

Ty Warner's 73

Thats it fro now

Jpax

Neat photos! I hope I'm not in the minority when I say I never even considered taking out my camera during my first solo...

Murdoughnut

Well sized member
Neat photos! I hope I'm not in the minority when I say I never even considered taking out my camera during my first solo...
Nah, I'm with you. Don't think it's a very safe thing to do, especially if you're tooling around the pattern. I understand the excitement, but how many of our friends have died for less?

2a5x1

How'd you get your iPhone to not turn the prop into horizontal lines or make it look like it has ten blades ? I've taken a couple pics with my iPhone and as you can see (attached images) that's how my turned out. What was your technique on that PWK departure ?

Attachments

DPApilot

GUYSH! GUYSH! GUYSH!
Nah, I'm with you. Don't think it's a very safe thing to do, especially if you're tooling around the pattern. I understand the excitement, but how many of our friends have died for less?
i had it mounted on sportys clipstick, it was in video mode and just took pics from the frames.

How'd you get your iPhone to not turn the prop into horizontal lines or make it look like it has ten blades ? I've taken a couple pics with my iPhone and as you can see (attached images) that's how my turned out. What was your technique on that PWK departure ?
it usually does, im guessing it doesnt do it to the SR22 at high rpm with a 3 blade prop, but every time i fly the 172 it does it...

otherwise, i dunno haha