So, was I right????

derg

Apparently a "terse" writer
Staff member
:)

4083d1192749612-baby-its-cold-outside-max.jpg

I think I heard at least 4-5 people say he looks like 50 that day on completely different occasions.

Right on brother DOUG, right on.....

He is more fitty centish with the dope head gear. He was sportin' some mean sweaters though, too.

MAXI...it was great meeting you in person.

I think Max is in love with my girlfriend and wants to hook up with her.

What should I do?

I think Max is in love with my girlfriend and wants to hook up with her.

What should I do?

Think of a labrador retriever carrying around a set of car keys. You needn't worry about him driving off! :)

Think of a labrador retriever carrying around a set of car keys. You needn't worry about him driving off! :)

I don't know, he seemed to be in a lot of pictures with her, commenting how nice her hair was, the clothes she was wearing etc.

Might be a Trojan Horse type of cover, you get comfortable with him being touchy feely around your girl and BAM he strikes

;)

I don't know, he seemed to be in a lot of pictures with her, commenting how nice her hair was, the clothes she was wearing etc.

Might be a Trojan Horse type of cover, you get comfortable with him being touchy feely around your girl and BAM he strikes

;)
Don't worry, he was all hot for Winnie last year, but now he's into the new girls . . . next year's newbies better look out!:rolleyes:

Don't worry, he was all hot for Winnie last year, but now he's into the new girls . . . next year's newbies better look out!:rolleyes:

Women love me. Who got the hottest girls phone number at the airline interview session, yea, thad be me!

Oh, and I haven't forgot Winnie, she looked hot in her tight form fitting cat suit sunday night!

Oh, and I think she learned to text!

;)

What can I say, she has nice hair, I enjoyed the heavy petting, alot!

Actually, we both loved running our fingers through each others hair!

If I ever get a girlfriend, this is why I'm not taking her to Vegas for this event.

Max will be trading fashion tips with her which will mean my butt will be dragged to Dior or Versace and I'll be hearing, wouldn't that look so CUTE on me?

My retort will be, well, honey, they're all going to look the same when they're on our hotel room's floor. :cool:

If I ever get a girlfriend, this is why I'm not taking her to Vegas for this event.

Max will be trading fashion tips with her which will mean my butt will be dragged to Dior or Versace and I'll be hearing, wouldn't that look so CUTE on me?

My retort will be, well, honey, they're all going to look the same when they're on our hotel room's floor. :cool:

...yea, not me, I mostly shop at Target, or mall stores like GAP, Aeropostale, Holister, Express, Banana Republic, etc, etc, etc.

Back