Sick of soiled cabins and biting, Delta wants proof that support animals are trained

They have to, it's federal law.
No kidding.

1516415717520.png

Can't stand them. Don't want to be around them. Just like other people don't want to be around dogs. Difference is, most dogs are better behaved than most 2 year olds.

I like dogs, in the aggregate. I can't say the say about small children, but they are of our species and they are the future of said species, presumably. Neither of them belongs in confined spaces or fine dining establishments. This is not complex or difficult: If you are an adult who has children, dogs, penguins, monkeys, or any other form of life which is incapable of observing the norms of social behavior expected of an adult human, refrain from taking them to places where aforementioned behavior is expected, please.

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

Amazing to think people used to dress up to fly on the airlines, everyone seemed to agree that they all respected each other. These days it seems like a free for all. It's a shame because something that used to be worth getting excited about is now just something to be endured.

I like dogs, in the aggregate. I can't say the say about small children, but they are of our species and they are the future of said species, presumably. Neither of them belongs in confined spaces or fine dining establishments. This is not complex or difficult: If you are an adult who has children, dogs, penguins, monkeys, or any other form of life which is incapable of observing the norms of social behavior expected of an adult human, refrain from taking them to places where aforementioned behavior is expected, please.

giphy-facebook_s.jpg
I’m afraid if my kids don’t get out in public they’ll turn out like ATN.

To be really effective, a prohibition on animals inside public places needs to include supermarkets, Home Depot, Walmart, et al. All these, and more, are infected with animals who don't belong there.

What will it take to really stop this nonsense on aircraft? A mastif stuck in a window exit in a crash?

Back