Santa Monica Airport ~ The Hump's in Trouble

fholbert

Mod's - Please don't edit my posts!
The Hump at KSMO has been caught selling whale at the sushi bar. Whale was served to federal agents during a sting.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/03/09/us/09sushi.html?ref=todayspaper

wb4314.jpg

I'm not sure which is the bigger crime, veganism or $600 for a meal without drinks!

The Hump at KSMO has been caught selling whale at the sushi bar. Whale was served to federal agents during a sting.

Wow, I thought you were kidding at first.

Federal Agents.

Then I thought, it's a good thing a guy can't board an international flight to the U.S. after buying a ticket with cash, without baggage, especially after his father called the U.S. consulate!

But really, we must close the airport! Airports kill whales! Gaaaah!

It that whale wars show still on?

I'm having a steak for my birthday, by God!

:D

Lotsa thoughts tonight...

So what. SMO is like the Beverly Hills of airports. Everything there is way to expensive for what you get.

I'm sorry, but if i had the money, I would totally pay to eat one of god's rarest creatures. Be it a whale, panda bear, chupacabra, or unicorn.

I'm sorry, but if i had the money, I would totally pay to eat one of god's rarest creatures. Be it a whale, panda bear, chupacabra, or unicorn.

See? This is why we can't have nice things, anymore.

That last unicorn was crazy yummy, though...

Good maybe it will keep PETA busy on the west coast instead of making fools of themselves in Central Florida....

now the real question is, if you are a federal agent and ordered the whale which is then served to you - do you eat it knowing that you will never have the opportunity (as well as many others) to taste the dish?

Back