ROLL CALL: Who's Attending NetJC 09?

Official enough for me.

Registered, paid, and on Facebook, yadda yadda.

Now.. hmm.. I suppose I should book a room......

Official enough for me.

Registered, paid, and on Facebook, yadda yadda.

Now.. hmm.. I suppose I should book a room......
Registration on Facebook??? The Hell you say?????

Still may try to make it out for the 19th. Have to see what the scheduling pukes have in store for me for October.

Still may try to make it out for the 19th. Have to see what the scheduling pukes have in store for me for October.

He LIVES!!

Dood, I was sure you got eaten by an airport basement monster or something.

I heard a rapid pandemic of Brown Bag Flu (FUCS strain) is expected to rare up in OCT. Around the middle of the month.

It's science, it's a proven theory. Really, that's not even possible.

What's gonna be the latest for signing up?

I want to go but I have a class of 10 starting on Sept 7 and if I'm not sure if I'll have them all signed off by mid-OCT

What's gonna be the latest for signing up?

I want to go but I have a class of 10 starting on Sept 7 and if I'm not sure if I'll have them all signed off by mid-OCT
you can sign up and pay the day of if you like...just let us know ahead of time so we know to expect you.

The good news is it looks like I can make it. The bad news is I can because I will not have a job. The alright news is I have a plan B.

I won't be attending since I was terminated from my position just this past Tuesday. I am starting at a new place in the next two weeks and won't be able to ask for the days off from the new Boss.

If I can get the schedule worked out I'll be there! I'll probably be a "late entry" given the way our bidding cycles work.

I'll only be there in spirit, my friends. Mom wants my BF and I to fly over to her neck of the woods on my birthday (the 18th), and well, I love you guys and all, but Mom wins.

You all are welcome to drink my share. Maybe next year.

It looks like I might miss out this year. I will know soon but its not looking so good. I will however try to make the Nine Fine Irishmen event if that is still a go then I'm off to D.C the following morning.

:( boo...i have to work NBAA this year in Orlando. I have to be there from the 19th-23rd. sucks. If anyone else gets stuck in orlando while these guys are living it up in Vegas, let me know.

Back