ROLL CALL: Who's Attending NetJC 09?

I know doug will be there...but i'm not sure i will as i am big time job hunting and need to find something fairly quick (even looking outside my field), so when i do get the job, i probably won't be able to take any time off.

I'm there.....provided the non-rev gods smile on me.

Wow, I've been out of the loop as of late...didn't know you were back in the job market Kristie. Sorry to hear that. Good luck on the search!!!

My girlfriend and I will be there. Arrive Saturday night, leave Tuesday afternoon. Now I just need to make sure I can get it off via bidding...

I'll be there! I have to work Sunday morning, so I'll be there Sunday evening sometime. Staying at the Monte as of now, but I'm looking at switching to the MGM. I'm not even going to try to nonrev this year! I've already been stuck 4 times with the new Delta bennies.:banghead: I'm buying a ticket this year!;)

I usually take FedEx when I have to get out to Vegas. There's pretty much always an open seat, it always leaves on time, and you've got plenty of room to stretch out and take a nap on the flight. I think the flight from MEM leaves at about 3pm.

Not to sound stupid but where is the website for this?

I think he means the registration site... the JC homepage changed and I confess to the internet gods that I can't find it either.

And, I plan to attend assuming that PBS is good to me for October. (or maybe it'll unstack and assign me two back to back 6 days with 24 hours off in the middle...) Hopefully, I'll even be able to bring the wife.

MIGHT be able to make it. Cousin is getting married on the 18th...in the evening....in Tampa (Clearwater actually), so my only options would be a red-eye that night or an early flight the next morning (Monday)....but I'd probably miss all the good parties....ya think?

If my project in Cabo pushes a little I will be there. If not I will be thinking of all of you in Cabo.

Back