ROLL CALL: Who's Attending NetJC 09?

Maybe. I want to but no job, and the cost of flight is about a months rent....ahh the life of a college student :)

Maybe. I want to but no job, and the cost of flight is about a months rent....ahh the life of a college student :)

A months rent? Either you are looking at paying way too much for a flight, or you don't pay much for rent... Lucky!

rocky.jpg

Aaaagain? :)

I am trying to follow this thread but I must admit I am a bit lost in it all. Is Doug and Toria CIA operatives code named Moose and Flying Squirrel?

Please fill us in....When is the handoff? Is the squirrel's nuts really just another name for nuclear material? Is the roar of the moose just another way of saying "place your package in the designated drop zone?"

Seriously, you are driving us all crazy with your clandestine secret code silliness. :dunno::confused:

Let's get back to posting naughty and inappropriate things and give the moderators something to do.

And BTW, If your postings have something to do with my Rocky Avatar, meaning something to do with me, you are both banned - forever.

A months rent? Either you are looking at paying way too much for a flight, or you don't pay much for rent... Lucky!

Actually after the flight, hotel, food, and drinks it would be equal to about 2 months rent. :)

MIGHT be able to make it. Cousin is getting married on the 18th...in the evening....in Tampa (Clearwater actually), so my only options would be a red-eye that night or an early flight the next morning (Monday)....but I'd probably miss all the good parties....ya think?
Nope, if you red-eye, you'd get here in time for the main event on the 19th.

I actually have vacation time this year so I may well be in. A few more weeks of kissing the wifes' hiney and I will know fo sho.

And Doug...Kristie....It cannot possibly be an NJC without you two!

Back