ROLL CALL: Who's Attending NetJC 09?

But Max, be prepared to drink heavily. Howard and I are NOT letting you get off light this year. You ain't leaving until you're heaving. Well, maybe not, but the room will be spinning for sure.
:yeahthat: Exactlly!:crazy: Better start working on your tolerace Max!;)

But Max, be prepared to drink heavily. Howard and I are NOT letting you get off light this year. You ain't leaving until you're heaving. Well, maybe not, but the room will be spinning for sure.

:yeahthat: Exactlly!:crazy: Better start working on your tolerace Max!;)

...I won't be drinking guys. I have a 05:30 showtime in KPHX Tuesday morning. I'm flying PHX-MCO in an A321.

The captain that I've been flying with all month is kinda a dick so no drinky, drink for this F/O!

Sorry..

:laff:

..I just wanted to sound like a professional pilot for a minute! :p
I guess that waitress from the Sahara finally told you where you can get some coke!:rolleyes: You got nowhere to go till Wednesday morining, so you better get ready to do some drinkin!:beer::crazy:

Oh and airline pilots don't use K before the airport code! You know better!:rolleyes:

...I won't be drinking guys. I have a 05:30 showtime in KPHX Tuesday morning. I'm flying PHX-MCO in an A321.

The captain that I've been flying with all month is kinda a dick so no drinky, drink for this F/O!

Sorry..

Allow me to edumacate.

-The leading zero is unnecessary. The correct terminology is "freaking early".

-As was pointed out, nobody uses the Ks.

-If you are showing in Phoenix, chances are you are flying out of Phoenix so you could just say where you are flying to.

-Even if your captain is the founder of AA (the anti drinking one, not the airline) that probably wouldn't stop most crewmembers from boozing.

-It's FO with out the "/".

Allow me to edumacate.

-If you are showing in Phoenix, chances are you are flying out of Phoenix so you could just say where you are flying to.

-Even if your captain is the founder of AA (the anti drinking one, not the airline) that probably wouldn't stop most crewmembers from boozing.

PWND!

Allow me to edumacate.

...just wait, I'm gonna make fun of you on my ATC Vatsim forum. And all my friends over ther are going to laugh at you!

:sarcasm:

Yeah......ill be there regardless.......i need to get away for awhile. So if anyone else is looking to pay like 40 bucks for 3 nights stay across the street from the MGM let me know.

Allow me to edumacate.

correction...it's O-Dark-Thirty!! :)

correction...it's O-Dark-Thirty!! :)

That's only because you are married to a SuthernJetsInternashunal Pilot and for years they only hired ex military guys. For us Spikey-Haired, Ipod-Listening, Backpack-toting RJ pilots it's freakin' early.

:)

That's only because you are married to a SuthernJetsInternashunal Pilot and for years they only hired ex military guys. For us Spikey-Haired, Ipod-Listening, Backpack-toting RJ pilots it's freakin' early.

:)
but said with what accent? HAHA

butt crack of dawn works for me....freakin' early only works if you've got some sort of crazy accent or are from the dirty jerz and drive an iroc

Hey Gang,

I've been harboring thoughts of making it this year, but it just ain't gonna happen. I'd love to come, really. Have fun!!!

Back