QX2059 Jumpseater tries to shutdown engines

He used to spend his days talking down to others who weren't typed in the Metroliner and also bragged about how cool flying for Ameriflight was.

The red flags were there all along...

Sounds like all the winners from XOJET. The exact same thing….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I mean, it isn't like he was jumpseating to South America on Atlas while sitting reserve at a regional or anything.

3rd generation Arizonian.

Now my monitor needs to be cleaned and reeks of freshly-brewed Lipton iced tea. Good job, man! :)

The irony is that you are a degenerate drunk who is grossly obsessed with cats. If that doesn’t scream mental health disorder, I don’t know what does…

Bruh, you've literally just described about 80% of professional aviators, including myself! :)

I've told myself far, far worse things in the mirror.

But cats are the superior animal companion for the discerning traveling professional. They love it when you're home, love it when you're gone, feed themselves and poop in a box AND cover it up. MAGIC! Try THAT with a child or a Labrador retriever! :)

Amma SEWWWWWWW YOOUUUU!

I took a blast from the past browsing of the Delta Connection Academy thread. I’m amazed and shocked that someone would actually threaten your employment at SJI over perceived slights at their flight school. And they weren’t even slights, they were just cold hard truths.

And then amazed to recall that people actually threatened you with lawyers on this website. You know, a website you made, a FREE website, visited freely from their own accord, but god forbid someone got their ego hurt in the process of internetting.

Amazing. I give you credit keeping this open for 20+ yrs. If it was me, one cease and desist letter would probably make me want to rage quit. To think, a creation made simply to help current and future aviators. And somehow, a random guy actually utters IMMA SUE YOU.

You deserve some serious credit for putting up with nonsense over the years.

I took a blast from the past browsing of the Delta Connection Academy thread. I’m amazed and shocked that someone would actually threaten your employment at SJI over perceived slights at their flight school. And they weren’t even slights, they were just cold hard truths.

And then amazed to recall that people actually threatened you with lawyers on this website. You know, a website you made, a FREE website, visited freely from their own accord, but god forbid someone got their ego hurt in the process of internetting.

Amazing. I give you credit keeping this open for 20+ yrs. If it was me, one cease and desist letter would probably make me want to rage quit. To think, a creation made simply to help current and future aviators. And somehow, a random guy actually utters IMMA SUE YOU.

You deserve some serious credit for putting up with nonsense over the years.

I think in this case, Doug may have been referring to the 3rd generation Arizona guy who would jumpseat places while on reserve, in terms of this “gonna sue you” comment. Which was more recent than the DCA “gonna sue you!” one. :)

Back