PUBNAT7 One week only.

The referral list is created prior to panels, and is what is used to make selections from.

As far as I know, anyone who scored qualifying or better on the ATSAT is included. For the most, they are created a few weeks or less before the panel. If you are included it will show up on your ASAP page.

:pirate:

Right now this is what my ASAP page says:

AT-SAT test score information entered:

07/01/2009 08:07:07 AM (Central Time): An AT-SAT score of 70 or above is necessary for passing. Your score was 90.4. Eligible applicants are categorized as "well qualified" or "qualified" based on AT-SAT scores.

AT-SAT test list generated:

03/19/2009 01:20:56 PM (Central Time): You have been authorized to take the AT-SAT test for announcement AAC-AMH-09-PUBNAT7-11589. You will be contacted within a few weeks to schedule the test. If you have questions about the process, please call Aviation Careers Division at 405-954-4657.

Will The referral list show up on this main page?

Right now this is what my ASAP page says:

AT-SAT test score information entered:

07/01/2009 08:07:07 AM (Central Time): An AT-SAT score of 70 or above is necessary for passing. Your score was 90.4. Eligible applicants are categorized as "well qualified" or "qualified" based on AT-SAT scores.

AT-SAT test list generated:

03/19/2009 01:20:56 PM (Central Time): You have been authorized to take the AT-SAT test for announcement AAC-AMH-09-PUBNAT7-11589. You will be contacted within a few weeks to schedule the test. If you have questions about the process, please call Aviation Careers Division at 405-954-4657.

Will The referral list show up on this main page?

no, click on applications tab at the top, then click next to the pubnat 7 application where it says "submitted" right now you will see where it says no referral lists have been made for this announcement. After they make the referral lists that msg will change.

Sometimes the ref list comes out the very day that panels starts. It did for 3/4.

Wow, I can't even remember back that far. It feels like all my life I've been applying to be a controller, hitting F5 in Gmail and looking for hints of what's to come on ASAP. It's like a Greek tragedy.

Since we are all quiet, I suppose I will ask a question. What will the referral list status say on the ASAP page when the panel meets? Right now it says "no referral lists have been created for...etc". I am assuming when the panel meets it will say "Referral lists created and you have been selected" or something of that nature. Is that about right? Or will it simply say "referral list created" now you get to wait for a phone call that may or may not come.:dunno:
Until then, let us :beer: and be :laff:.

I asked the same question...I forgot where but I was told that sometimes it has said that they referral list has been created up to 2 weeks before panels up till the day of the panels. If you aren't selected at the panels it will tell you that selections have been made and they have decided to go with another applicant.

Since we are all quiet, I suppose I will ask a question. What will the referral list status say on the ASAP page when the panel meets? Right now it says "no referral lists have been created for...etc". I am assuming when the panel meets it will say "Referral lists created and you have been selected" or something of that nature. Is that about right? Or will it simply say "referral list created" now you get to wait for a phone call that may or may not come.:dunno:

Not sure what it says when you make a referral list, but lets hope you don't get this message on ASAP:

Referral list FA-AAC-09-17514: Issued on 12/15/2008 for the Throughout California duty location at the AT-AG grade/payband.
A list of the most qualified applicants has been sent to the office with announcement # AAC-AMH-09-VRA-TR-11568. Your application was not included at this time. Please continue to check back for status updates.

My PUBNAT4 one is gone, but it's something like, "A referral list has been generated for announcement PUBNAT4. You may or may not be contacted for an interview."

I know, I woke up this morning and thought, well hopefully by the end of the month I will know if my wait will continue or not....

Back