PUBNAT7 One week only.

Does anyone else remember putting geo prefs down when applying for Pub 7? I just looked back at mine and we had the same format as Pub8 without the question about Terminal or Enroute.

Maybe we won't get a geopref email...:dunno:

Oh well, if it gets us through faster, I'm all for it. :beer:

:crazy:actually... a little birdy told me that we should be getting our geo preferences around the end of this month. It was a very wise and reliable little birdy, mind you.

:crazy:actually... a little birdy told me that we should be getting our geo preferences around the end of this month. It was a very wise and reliable little birdy, mind you.

Sending a lot of love to your little birdy:blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss:

Send it over, will test it on a lie detector!:cool: Dog Taylor and I are well-equipped:bandit:

Does anyone else remember putting geo prefs down when applying for Pub 7? I just looked back at mine and we had the same format as Pub8 without the question about Terminal or Enroute.

Maybe we won't get a geopref email...:dunno:

Oh well, if it gets us through faster, I'm all for it. :beer:

yes, on 7 it asked for geo prefs, just like 8. if you go to asap, click on apps., review and scroll down you will see you geo prefs.

yes, on 7 it asked for geo prefs, just like 8. if you go to asap, click on apps., review and scroll down you will see you geo prefs.
i remembered doing it when I applied for PUB 8. Maybe there won't be any geo pref email for PUB 7 either... :yar: lets get this ship going!

You're right that we did choose different locations, but the announcement also referenced our geo-pref email: "Applicants should select "UNITED STATES" & "THROUGHOUT THE NATION" for location preference...... You will select your preferred duty locations/facilities assignments at a later date through our office, please be patient with the process......"

I'm amused at the fact they told us to be patient (even though we all wish we could go to OKC next week).

You're right that we did choose different locations, but the announcement also referenced our geo-pref email: "Applicants should select "UNITED STATES" & "THROUGHOUT THE NATION" for location preference...... You will select your preferred duty locations/facilities assignments at a later date through our office, please be patient with the process......"

I'm amused at the fact they told us to be patient (even though we all wish we could go to OKC next week).

you are correct, and boy am i glad i found this site. with the time it takes for the whole process. when i signed up i had no clue it took this long.

When I first applied I had no idea what kind of waiting was in store! I am a little nervous about the age situation!

Back