PUBNAT7 One week only.

So everyone has fallen silent and has nothing to talk about on the PUBNAT7 thread anymore? What about the complaining because we haven't received the geoprefs e-mail yet? lol j/k I just wanted to see a post in this thread because it seems to make the time go by faster while we wait for geoprefs. :bandit:

So everyone has fallen silent and has nothing to talk about on the PUBNAT7 thread anymore? What about the complaining because we haven't received the geoprefs e-mail yet? lol j/k I just wanted to see a post in this thread because it seems to make the time go by faster while we wait for geoprefs. :bandit:

I think all the PUBNAT7'ers are too excited too see the PUBNAT8 came out yesterday! LMAO! I know I am!

Two questions:

1. How many people do you have to put on ref list?

2. Back ground check - how far back to they go? 7 years?

Thanks;)

1. Depends on the number of past addresses and jobs you have had. They want one person for each and then 3 personal references if I recall correctly.

2. 7 years is correct (as far as the employment history and other things you have to provide) but some things I think they ask about your entire life.

Back to business:cool:

I was thinking about PUBNAT8 today... Were there any questions on the application in concern to the previous application, like " have you ever applied to any pubnats before?.."
I don't think so... It was late at night when I filled it out:whatever:

I don't remember there being any questions about previous applications. You can still go back and look at your application until the close date. I went back and added some states for geo prefs after the Throughout the States.:D

took the test on June 29th got a 98.6, how do they contact you for the interview email? or phone?

Back