PUBNAT7 One week only.

Some sad news you guys...

PUBNAT 5/6 people just got an email...

That PEPC in August that we all thought was going to be for you...it's actually just an extra for 5/6 and anyone who is still not done with the traditional process...

Sorry everyone...looks like you won't be as fast tracked as we thought.

Wow, so that was probably the worst case scenario information. So now, in an idealistic situation, we would be considered on the final panel for this year (if there is one), and would be given PEPC invites in January at best. Ouchville, population Pubnat7. :mad:

I would love to work at ZLA. For my second choice I am probably going to put ZAN or something in Alaska. Personally I think that I will prefer to work center instead of terminal, but what do I know since I am knew to this.:dunno:

Wow, so that was probably the worst case scenario information. So now, in an idealistic situation, we would be considered on the final panel for this year (if there is one), and would be given PEPC invites in January at best. Ouchville, population Pubnat7. :mad:

No idea...truth is...there should be panels happening right now. There could be actually since panels review for CTI and VRA as well. So if there is a panel in July (just not reviewing OTS) then we're looking at PUBNAT 7 panels in October-ish. If not...well then I would say that they might be as early as August.

You'll know by the end of the month. That is to say...when your geo-pref emails come out...we'll no that panels are soon to follow

I was planning on entering CA and WA for my 2 states, with ZSE as my top choice. We'll see what happens, though

Some sad news you guys...

PUBNAT 5/6 people just got an email...

That PEPC in August that we all thought was going to be for you...it's actually just an extra for 5/6 and anyone who is still not done with the traditional process...

Sorry everyone...looks like you won't be as fast tracked as we thought.

This was not what I wanted to hear after the day I had yesterday. If I have to work for too much longer at my job I might just hurt someone. :guns:

As far as Geo Prefs go, I was going to enter Fl and possibly Co. Anyone else know of any other good states? If the states you enter aren't hiring, could you be picked for another state or is there a notes section where you can tell them that you will go pretty much anywhere?

As far as Geo Prefs go, I was going to enter Fl and possibly Co. Anyone else know of any other good states? If the states you enter aren't hiring, could you be picked for another state or is there a notes section where you can tell them that you will go pretty much anywhere?

If I remember correctly, there are 2 drop down boxes for the states?! I can't remember, but I do know that you have to choose 2 states and whether you want Terminal or Enroute. Then there is a comments/notes section, but I'm not even sure they look at it. I chose FL and GA (Terminal Only) and pretty much told them in the comments section that I wanted those 2 states but I'd take anywhere in the SE Region. Clearly that didn't get me anywhere if I'm here in PUBNAT 7.

January?!?

I'll be antique by then...:popcorn:

p.s. Doug Talor! No alcohol for me, my friend, I'm a good kid;-)

Congrats to everyone who scored WQ for PUBNAT 7. Now the waiting begins. You guys will be shocked as to how quickly we hear something. The EnRoute I'm hoping to go to is hiring 48 after October 1st.

Congrats to everyone who scored WQ for PUBNAT 7. Now the waiting begins. You guys will be shocked as to how quickly we hear something. The EnRoute I'm hoping to go to is hiring 48 after October 1st.

Not to be a Debbie Downer or anything but you've got atleast a 5 month wait ahead of ya'll :drool:

Well of course there is gonna be a long wait. There always is. It took my brother a little over a year from the time he took the AT-SAT till he knew where he was going. He said the wait is worth it though. He is enjoying the sun at RSW. The key to the wait is to have a good job till then LOL.

I certainly hope it's not that bad.......I turn 31 in January. I hope and pray that the timeframe is much shorter than that.......

Also, congrats to those who scored well.

This was not what I wanted to hear after the day I had yesterday. If I have to work for too much longer at my job I might just hurt someone. :guns:

STOP!!! Lol...before you do that go here www.jobvent.com It reassures you that you are NOT crazy and -- more importantly -- not alone! I know I go there often...:) I would NOT have made it without it. I work for one of the companies in the top five worse. Go under "I hate my job" click on "score" near the top and voila! You will get a sense of the hell I work in every single day!

Back