PUBNAT7 One week only.

LOL Geo Prefs are here! I just got the e-mail, even though I'm TOL'ed from PUBNAT4. Hmm... to fill them out or leave it...
I just got mine too! Maybe the pace will start picking up. :beer:

In a perfect world I'd be going to the PEPC in ATL next month but I'm not going to hold my breath. I'm just glad we got our geoprefs!

LOL Geo Prefs are here! I just got the e-mail, even though I'm TOL'ed from PUBNAT4. Hmm... to fill them out or leave it...

I got the same thing for PUBNAT 5 & 6. My HR rep said not to bother filling it out because they would filter out all applicants who already have a TOL. I don't think it would hurt you though, so it's up to you.

I filled it out. Although I'm sure if people have a ToL in hand and do not make it to OKC, something is holding you back that will most likely keep you from making it in future announcements.

Got my Geo Pref email too! Rock on! Ironic that we got the e-mail today. I am just about to leave for a tour of the Atlanta Center (ATC Enroute center) in Hampton, Ga to check it out! :)
Cheers!

Got my Geo Pref email too! Rock on! Ironic that we got the e-mail today. I am just about to leave for a tour of the Atlanta Center (ATC Enroute center) in Hampton, Ga to check it out! :)
Cheers!

Make sure you dress as though you're going to work there -- I found that out when visiting STL and only had jeans and a button-up shirt. They said for visitors, it's fine to do that, but don't even think about doing it as an employee... but hey, better to look the part now and possibly impress your potential ATM.

What a nice way to wake up! Having a Geo Pref email smiling back at you as it patiently waits in your inbox...

Wow. This process is really getting to me. :insane:

What a nice way to wake up! Having a Geo Pref email smiling back at you as it patiently waits in your inbox...

Wow. This process is really getting to me. :insane:

Your signature looked like mine...88.4 score, FL & GA geo prefs (I was a PUBNAT2'er). Except, I didn't get chosen, but then again, I also picked Terminal only.

Cheers to Geoprefs and Panels scheduled for September 21st! :beer:

I wish they would have given us the panel date for past Pubnats, now I can mark D-day/week on my calendar.

Good luck everyone! :D

I put down VA and MD in that order. Although I might switch it around to MD/VA. I would really like to work at BWI since it's only 10 minutes down the road, but I think the chances of getting Virginia are far better since it has more facilities than MD. I second the notion that it would have been nice to see panel dates on past PUBNATS. :)

Back