PUBNAT7 One week only.

Hey everyone. I just signed up for this forum and wanted to throw in my input! I signed up and took the test for pubnat7 and got a well qualified grade! I'm so anxious to see the referral list status update! If any more little birdies fly around and share information, please post on here! Thanks!!:D

Hey everyone. I just signed up for this forum and wanted to throw in my input! I signed up and took the test for pubnat7 and got a well qualified grade! I'm so anxious to see the referral list status update! If any more little birdies fly around and share information, please post on here! Thanks!!:D

Find a comfortable chair, a good hobby and a decent job man! ;) Still quite a bit of waiting if you haven't read that far already. I would put some serious time going through the threads on here. There is also the Geo Preferences between now and Referral List.

ATSAT done today. I had a screaming headache after the AT Scenarios... I was thinking to myself oh this isn't that bad then boom, started popping up all over the screen :buck: Needless to say I came home and died for a couple hours. Cheers to having that thing done.

That's nothing!! Just wait until you step in the real world!! Sink or Swim!

That's nothing!! Just wait until you step in the real world!! Sink or Swim!

Well I've put some serious time in at the ATC lab and the final AT Scenario was much harder than anything that sim had to offer, not to mention the screen size/speed differences. I'm not too worried about the real world, yeah I know it takes a lot out of a person but I've learned to manage my workload and have toured a few facilities where I've monitored the workload of the ATC's there. The last thing I'm going to do is freak out and be scared about the job. Thanks for the input but I'm well aware of the situation! :cool:

Well I've put some serious time in at the ATC lab and the final AT Scenario was much harder than anything that sim had to offer, not to mention the screen size/speed differences. I'm not too worried about the real world, yeah I know it takes a lot out of a person but I've learned to manage my workload and have toured a few facilities where I've monitored the workload of the ATC's there. The last thing I'm going to do is freak out and be scared about the job. Thanks for the input but I'm well aware of the situation! :cool:

Great attitude to have! I'm sure you'll do fine. The biggest thing I'm worried about right now is going to LA, MS or AL... I think those are the options I will have come FOL time. Talking about horrible states for options. At least I have the job which is the difficult part. Good Luck!

All I hear is as soon as you get the point about the "point out", you'll do just fine:bandit:

P.S. SWINTE00, where are you???? How is school???

All I hear is as soon as you get the point about the "point out", you'll do just fine:bandit:

P.S. SWINTE00, where are you???? How is school???
I'm in OKC at Montclair Parc. Check my blog for info about the Academy.. I update it every night just about

I'm in OKC at Montclair Parc. Check my blog for info about the Academy.. I update it every night just about

I've been reading it man. Thanks for doing that, I've heard from a ton of people who have been there but it's nice to hear some info from someone actually there.

I've been reading it man. Thanks for doing that, I've heard from a ton of people who have been there but it's nice to hear some info from someone actually there.
No problem.. It's the one thing I wanted to see while I was stuck waiting for a class date, so it's the least I could do for those waiting.

View Swinte00's public profile and you should be able to find it there under the blog tab. It is interesting to read. Thanks for posting.:cool:
p.s. - I am not looking forward to the heat that he describes.

View Swinte00's public profile and you should be able to find it there under the blog tab. It is interesting to read. Thanks for posting.:cool:
p.s. - I am not looking forward to the heat that he describes.

That's why I'm hoping for a winter class Dec, Jan etc.. if it meant going earlier, I wouldn't mind the heat as much :D

I think PUBNAT7 will probably hit around during summer, if they have March PEPC for you guys? I don't know but you might get a chance to see some heat :o

LOL Geo Prefs are here! I just got the e-mail, even though I'm TOL'ed from PUBNAT4. Hmm... to fill them out or leave it...

Back