PUBNAT7 One week only.

Congrats MariaChi! While I wasn't an active contributor in preparing for the AT-SAT, I did read a ton of info on these forums and I know it helped me immensely. (The curve didn't hurt either).

Even though my efficiency scores in the scenarios were in the 60's-80's, I guess my math scores boosted me up. I scored a 100 w00t! :nana2:

Congrats MariaChi! While I wasn't an active contributor in preparing for the AT-SAT, I did read a ton of info on these forums and I know it helped me immensely. (The curve didn't hurt either).

Even though my efficiency scores in the scenarios were in the 60's-80's, I guess my math scores boosted me up. I scored a 100 w00t! :nana2:

Awesome! My senario scores were 80s and 90s, so the Math part brought me down.

Congrats!!!:D

Nice job everyone. Here's to some geo prefs... :beer:

Now your schooling in OK would be for just 3 months, right?:cool:
5 for OTS, I believe:)

Besides, you're in either way, 'cause you're CTI...:bandit:

oh oh oh... Where is my "friend" by the way?
The one that said "you have to try hard not to pass the test"... You're off the hook man:beer::beer::beer: Come out!!!:laff:

Now your schooling in OK would be for just 3 months, right?:cool:
5 for OTS, I believe:)

Besides, you're in either way, 'cause you're CTI...:bandit:

p.s.by the way, you got me in trouble today, pal :argue: :whip:

lol! what can I say...

Oh and I believe since I applied via public announcements it will have no effect on training and I will be going the full time unless this process really takes long enough for me to finish my CTI degree then apply through that opening in which case I would be sent to less training. I could be wrong but that's how I understand it right now ;) Back to work miss no more trouble for you! :laff:

Some sad news you guys...

PUBNAT 5/6 people just got an email...

That PEPC in August that we all thought was going to be for you...it's actually just an extra for 5/6 and anyone who is still not done with the traditional process...

Sorry everyone...looks like you won't be as fast tracked as we thought.

Congrats on the scores everyone! Only 6 more months before you get your TOLs!! LOL

This whole process sucks a big one..

Back