PUBNAT7 One week only.

....and another tidbit of info, if you try to run an airplane "over" an airport, it will explode.
Thankfully, this does does not occur in the real world. At least not when I'm at the controls. Maybe I've exploded and know one bothered to tell me? It would explain a few things...:p

AT Senarios: I do notice airplanes suddenly showing up right above the airport in Jeremy's Senarios. Does this happen on the test?

i had a plane pop up somewhat southeast of airport "f" It was headed for exit "B". i took the hand off and then gave it directions. alt 4, heading NE, speed F. this plane was one of the few planes that didn't obey me. instead it turned NW and in two refreshes it was on top of the airport. I was SOO close to getting redirected but i missed by nanoseconds before the screen refreshed. BOOM!

that's as close as a came to having one pop up on top of the airport. i was distracted by another plane that i needed to slow down going into "e". aside from that it was just a matter of staying organized

Good Luck!

Great score! Congratulations! It's nice to see more women trying to get into this career. When I toured my tower, there was only one or two women there and neither was working traffic.

My mother was an air traffic controller actually (instructor now). The few women she worked with were...how do I put it nicely...butch... and angry:eek:. lol. Seems to be the norm with female controlers... Enjoy!

My mother was an air traffic controller actually (instructor now). The few women she worked with were...how do I put it nicely...butch... and angry:eek:. lol. Seems to be the norm with female controlers... Enjoy!
Did you test at the Robison offices in OKC?

True for ALMOST every girl I ever worked with...there was the rare exception, though...

ERr... sorry. over/under? half on both sides? Whaaaaaaaa???:confused:

Over/Under is a gambling term meaning to bet whether a score will be above or below a certain amount. In this case before or after a certain time. Half of the betters were betting above/before and half were betting below/after.

Did I make things better or worse?

Over/Under is a gambling term meaning to bet whether a score will be above or below a certain amount. In this case before or after a certain time. Half of the betters were betting above/before and half were betting below/after.

Did I make things better or worse?

Yeah, sorry...i guess I should have clarified for the non-degenerates out there...good explaination though, jeff

Back