PUBNAT7 One week only.

i guess they put all the scores out at once because everyone seems to be getting their scores today. :beer: it makes me not want to go to work anymore because it seems so boring and uninteresting. I doubt any of you will blame me. :dunno:

Thank you. Maybe I will have a more expedited trip through the process because of my awesome score? :D:rawk:

There were a couple 100's that didn't get selected last round. Not to be Debbie Downer, just bringing up the reality of this crazy process.

I know, just trying to be optimistic. I know I've got a pretty decent wait ahead of me, unless I get really lucky. and I'm not a very lucky guy. But one can always hope. :beer:

I know, just trying to be optimistic. I know I've got a pretty decent wait ahead of me, unless I get really lucky. and I'm not a very lucky guy. But one can always hope. :beer:
I'm sure you'll be fine. Like you mentioned before, get your name and face in front of as many important people as possible.

Best of luck to all of you!!! And Congrats on all the great test scores! :clap:

Looking like you guys smoked it this time around. I'm anxious to see the scores of the people fretting about the test *cough*MariaChi*cough*

Are you Ok there with all this coughing?!? I might have to drop out of all my studying and get you some cough dropps:laff:

FYI took my test last thursday in peachtree city ga. got my score posted today (97.2 :rawk:). that's the fastest thing i've seen the faa do so far. those who have taken the test lately should expect a timely response i think.

P.S. ever watch a 2 month old try to get comfortable enough to sleep, it's a riot!:offtopic:

Now the question is where does everyone want to apply for when/if we get the geoprefs e-mail? I personally would love to work at ZLA (If I make it through everything, being hopeful here!) since I already live so close to it, but don't know the staffing needs. Also congrats to everyone who has their score already :beer: and good luck to all those who will be taking the test in the next couple of weeks!

ouch!! The FFAA never ceases to amaze me in ways to raise your hopes and then dash them...No way you're EVER getting into the academy with a score like that!!! :sarcasm:

It happens. My score was changed from a 97 to a 96.9, 6 months after i took the AT-SAT.

:confused::confused::confused:

quick question:

AT Senarios: I do notice airplanes suddenly showing up right above the airport in Jeremy's Senarios. Does this happen on the test?

and

Is it ok to land airplanes on 1 AND 2, slow AND medium?

Thanks!!! Love ya all :love:

I'm in love with a A'-SAT test
Even though it hurts
'Cause I don't care, if I lose my mind
I'm already...

I'll finish it up later... These ATSs are too much fun :clap:

:insane:

ouch!! The FFAA never ceases to amaze me in ways to raise your hopes and then dash them...No way you're EVER getting into the academy with a score like that!!! :sarcasm:

:crazy: lol I'm not complaining, I just found it to be odd.

MariaChi: I didn't have any airplane show up directly over the airports. And you HAVE to land the plane at level 1 and slow speed. I had one or two operational errors because I failed to slow the aircraft before it landed.

:confused::confused::confused:

quick question:

AT Senarios: I do notice airplanes suddenly showing up right above the airport in Jeremy's Senarios. Does this happen on the test?

and

Is it ok to land airplanes on 1 AND 2, slow AND medium?

Thanks!!! Love ya all :love:
:insane:
all the instructions to the tests are given to you before you take the test, and you do a few practice runs on most (if not all) sections of the test so you can get the rules down. now to answer your question....the test says you have to land them at level 1 and speed 1. it will still land if you have it on other settings but that would not follow the rules and therefore be negative. also, the airplanes will only appear from the edge of the screen, not randomly on top of an airport....and another tidbit of info, if you try to run an airplane "over" an airport, it will explode.

all the instructions to the tests are given to you before you take the test, and you do a few practice runs on most (if not all) sections of the test so you can get the rules down. now to answer your question....the test says you have to land them at level 1 and speed 1. it will still land if you have it on other settings but that would not follow the rules and therefore be negative. also, the airplanes will only appear from the edge of the screen, not randomly on top of an airport....and another tidbit of info, if you try to run an airplane "over" an airport, it will explode.

WILCO!:cool:

...and thanks alot!

Back