PUBNAT7 One week only.

Has anyone in the Los Angeles area received a date for the AT-SAT yet? I see others have received their test date but I have yet to hear anything. :confused:

I called and she said that was the only test site in the state and that they weren't showing anything in Alabama or Georgia so I signed up for June 8.

Has anyone in the Los Angeles area received a date for the AT-SAT yet? I see others have received their test date but I have yet to hear anything. :confused:

I along with a friend got notified for our AT-SAT (although i shouldnt have, i'm PUBNAT5/6 it was an error) so i'd say you should call Robinson, as they're doing testing up to the 29th i believe?

Hey All-

Has anyone out west heard anything regarding AT-SAT dates and locations?? I took it in Salt Lake City in Jan 08'. Hopefully there will be multiple locations this time around.

Just got an email for AT-SAT. June 5-9 in Phoenix. Don't know if I'll re-take, I have a 94 from Jan 08'.

YAY! The process is finally moving again! I can't wait for everyone to take the tests...then it's more waiting for the results! Whoo Hooo!

Since I haven't gotten an email for PUBNAT5 yet, I too would love for 7 to get moving along so I can start praying for that one!

Not yet...still waiting. This round seems a bit strange, but that's for the PUBNAT5/6 thread. :)

I agree on the strangeness. I'm a PUBNAT2 reject and I kinda stopped lurking after I didn't get chosen to go to Lousiana, so now that PUBNAT7 is picking up again, I'm back! And I've been trying to read through thr PUBNAT5/6 thread but I must've missed the part as to why the PUBNAT 5 & 6 was even "combined" to begin with. So if you applied for PUBNAT 5 AND 6, then you're PUBNAT5 geo pref. aren't even looked at?! Or do they look at all 4 state preferences?! Confusing! :confused:

I agree on the strangeness. I'm a PUBNAT2 reject and I kinda stopped lurking after I didn't get chosen to go to Lousiana, so now that PUBNAT7 is picking up again, I'm back! And I've been trying to read through thr PUBNAT5/6 thread but I must've missed the part as to why the PUBNAT 5 & 6 was even "combined" to begin with. So if you applied for PUBNAT 5 AND 6, then you're PUBNAT5 geo pref. aren't even looked at?! Or do they look at all 4 state preferences?! Confusing! :confused:

they look at each one seperately, so technically you could have 4 state preferences if you applied to both announcements. I don't think it gives you any advantage to have applied to both other than the fact that you get 4 geo prefs instead of 2.

They just kinda got combined when 5 took forever to test.

Back