PUBNAT7 One week only.

Where are we in this process folks? I'm a PUBNAT2 reject so I'm not authorized to take the test (since I took it less than a year ago). I just wanna know if anyone has gotten dates to take the test or started taking the tests already?

It never told me yes/no on whether I could take the test. I know I'm not authorized because I just took it for PUBNAT5, but I was under the impression that it was still supposed to tell me that.

It never told me yes/no on whether I could take the test. I know I'm not authorized because I just took it for PUBNAT5, but I was under the impression that it was still supposed to tell me that.
If you've taken the test once, I believe the results are good for a year or two. After that you have to apply to take it again.

If you've taken the test once, I believe the results are good for a year or two. After that you have to apply to take it again.

I know I'm not supposed to be taking the test again. I just thought there was supposed to be a message on ASAP saying that I wasn't supposed to. But mine doesn't say anything at all. That's why I'm confused.

I know I'm not supposed to be taking the test again. I just thought there was supposed to be a message on ASAP saying that I wasn't supposed to. But mine doesn't say anything at all. That's why I'm confused.

It's not supposed to say anything

03/19/2009 01:20:56 PM (Central Time): Thank you for submitting your application(s). At this time, you have not been selected to take the AT-SAT test. Please continue to check this area for AT-SAT status updates.

this is what My asap shows under
**** NOTICE Regarding AT-SAT Score **** right on the main page.

Since I took it during pubnat 4 it will show that my application is in for 7 but I do not have to retest. I think once you hit your year mark of your original test date this would then state you were authorized to retake just like the first time you applied and tested.

03/19/2009 01:20:56 PM (Central Time): Thank you for submitting your application(s). At this time, you have not been selected to take the AT-SAT test. Please continue to check this area for AT-SAT status updates.

Yeah, mine doesn't say that.

Well, after making the call for the fiancee... here's what AV careers said...

There is basically no funding (welcome to the REAL FAA) so there will be no atsat for about 2 months until they have some.

I remember it only took them 2 months to get mine scheduled.... 2 years ago or so...

There is basically no funding (welcome to the REAL FAA) so there will be no atsat for about 2 months until they have some.

I remember it only took them 2 months to get mine scheduled.... 2 years ago or so...

Oh great...here we go.

Since I took it during pubnat 4 it will show that my application is in for 7 but I do not have to retest. I think once you hit your year mark of your original test date this would then state you were authorized to retake just like the first time you applied and tested.

I took the test under pubnat5 and also applied pubnat6 -- I didn't get any update like this saying that I was not selected to take the test for Pubnat6 and I just recently submitted my geoprefs for it. Sounds like for some reason, you just weren't selected???

I took the test under pubnat5 and also applied pubnat6 -- I didn't get any update like this saying that I was not selected to take the test for Pubnat6 and I just recently submitted my geoprefs for it. Sounds like for some reason, you just weren't selected???

So, fo PUBNAT6, you didn't get an update saying you weren't authorized to take the test? But you just submitted your geoprefs?

Never listen to Aviation Careers. They have no idea when things are scheduled or what the budget is.

i called up RVA the other day and the guy i talked to said he hadnt heard anything from the faa to prepare to administer the test for pubnat 7 applicants

Back