PUBHI

So let me get this straight, you are just posting feverishly inside already produced threads until you get your score? Where are the random Raydon threads? ;)

But for your guy's sake, I hope you get your scores asap (pun intended).

zz :)

So let me get this straight, you are just posting feverishly inside already produced threads until you get your score? Where are the random Raydon threads? ;)

I have an idea... stand by...

I think for karma's sake I promised everyone I'd stop haphazardly posting until I get my score.. if I'm not WQ you'll probably never see me on here again..

if I get my WQ.. you'll see a couple new additions to the thread lists. ;)

Got mine sometime while I was asleep. 97.6. weeeeeeee!

I took the test the same day as you on 11/4 but I still have no results.

I called to find out and they told me they are behind updating the results :confused:

But congrats to you! :)

I see that your location is HNL, weren't you the only one that was "local" from HNL that took the test? I think I remember meeting you in the hall way where the bunch of us asked where

everyone was from. Everyone were from the mainland but one person was from HNL. I might be wrong ^_^

Just to get an idea since I'm waiting for my score. How do you feel like you did on the test before getting your result? I know the examiner said that math was weighed the most but

did you feel like you did well on the other parts? I personally feel like I did bad on the analogies. Not sure how much my score will drop from that section but it seems some ppl were still

getting 100's even with a bad feeling on AT scen or analogies... Maybe the score is solely based on the first 4 parts - which was basically all math based? And the rest is just too see

how you perform and think when the panel goes over who they want to invite to OKC?

I have an idea... stand by...

jee thanks a ton Boomer.. not only is MQAAORD on my ass now but i've been banned from my own self-named thread + I've received an infraction for calling you a dick! wait... i'll probably get a second infraction for saying it again.. so.. i guess the moral of the story is.. if you don't hear from me again it's probably because he's banned my I.P. permanently from this site for calling you a dick on multiple occasions.. i'll have some of my friends from this site relay more messages of hate and discontent to you in the future if I'm blocked and blacklisted any further from this point out.

this is Raydon, signing out until further notice!

p.s.

you guys don't think i'm a prick do you? it's all in good fun! everyone send a PM to MQAAORD and tell him to quick pickin on me.. we're all goin crazy hoping to make it through this process and a little sick sense of humor is what we need to get by. it's all in good fun i tell you!

jee thanks a ton Boomer.. not only is MQAAORD on my ass now but i've been banned from my own self-named thread + I've received an infraction for calling you a dick! wait... i'll probably get a second infraction for saying it again.. so.. i guess the moral of the story is.. if you don't hear from me again it's probably because he's banned my I.P. permanently from this site for calling you a dick on multiple occasions.. i'll have some of my friends from this site relay more messages of hate and discontent to you in the future if I'm blocked and blacklisted any further from this point out.

this is Raydon, signing out until further notice!

Dude, by all means, refresh yourself with the rules and the spirit of the website.

If our rules and requests to be cool are something you don't want to bother with, by all means, perhaps the community isn't a match for you after all, fare thee well.

I took the test the same day as you on 11/4 but I still have no results.

I called to find out and they told me they are behind updating the results :confused:

But congrats to you! :)

I see that your location is HNL, weren't you the only one that was "local" from HNL that took the test? I think I remember meeting you in the hall way where the bunch of us asked where

everyone was from. Everyone were from the mainland but one person was from HNL. I might be wrong ^_^

Just to get an idea since I'm waiting for my score. How do you feel like you did on the test before getting your result? I know the examiner said that math was weighed the most but

did you feel like you did well on the other parts? I personally feel like I did bad on the analogies. Not sure how much my score will drop from that section but it seems some ppl were still

getting 100's even with a bad feeling on AT scenarios or analogies... Maybe the score is solely based on the first 4 parts - which was basically all math based? And the rest is just too see

how you perform and think when the panel goes over who they want to invite to OKC?

Yes I am the guy you met in the hall! Orange shirt, looking nervous. I was amazed that so many people weren't from Hawaii! Are you applied to PUBHI, or to a PUBNAT and just taking the test down here? It would be neat working with you!

I think I did pretty well on angles, math, dials because they were straightforward. Scan went smoothly, however I missed a large handful.
I didn't make mistakes on letter factory, but was clueless about most of the questions.
I got high 90s on the first two AT scenarios, and high 80s on the last.
I was confident on very few of the analogies. This was my biggest concern, aside from being one of the first to finish.
I think the whole test applies to the score... but the first couple sections are weighted more heavily? My guess. I'm sure your score will be fine even with a low analogies section.

Yes I am the guy you met in the hall! Orange shirt, looking nervous. I was amazed that so many people weren't from Hawaii! Are you applied to PUBHI, or to a PUBNAT and just taking the test down here? It would be neat working with you!

I think I did pretty well on angles, math, dials because they were straightforward. Scan went smoothly, however I missed a large handful.
I didn't make mistakes on letter factory, but was clueless about most of the questions.
I got high 90s on the first two AT scenarios, and high 80s on the last.
I was confident on very few of the analogies. This was my biggest concern, aside from being one of the first to finish.
I think the whole test applies to the score... but the first couple sections are weighted more heavily? My guess. I'm sure your score will be fine even with a low analogies section.

All I can do is wait but I hope your right :) Hopefully when they get to it and finally update my score it will turn out above 85 ;)

I applied for the PUBHI and also the PUBAT but the only response I got so far was for PUBHI. I wouldn't mind working there since I've been to Oahu so many times and I have some friends that live there.

It would be cool to work with you if we get the chance. Do you have any aviation background or experience? Private, commercial, military pilot lic?

As for the AT scen it was the other way around for me. I actually did better on the last two parts which had much more airplanes. I had 90's in those which was wierd. I thought I did better on the first two AT scen but my score didn't reflect it. The girl sitting next to me crashed her airplane and screamed and jumped off her chair a bit. Not sure if you heard her ^^

p.s.

you guys don't think i'm a prick do you? it's all in good fun! everyone send a PM to MQAAORD and tell him to quick pickin on me.. we're all goin crazy hoping to make it through this process and a little sick sense of humor is what we need to get by. it's all in good fun i tell you!

Humor is fine. Calling other members names is not. Telling people to flood a moderator's inbox with PMs is ALSO not fine. :mad:

I'm also not a him. ;)

This is me. And yes, that's me in the picture.

Have a beer. Relax. And remember that we don't know who knows who and what may be being said "between the lines" of a post. All we see is someone calling someone else names and that's what we have to go on. Something written on a chat board like this and something said in person may contain the same words, but be interpreted entirely differently.

Back