PUBHI

hrmmm... well den fine.

see? Karma's a b-word! I was trying to refrain from posting this whole time because now if I don't get a good score i'm REALLLLY gonna look like an total jerk.

so.. here's to hoping still.

P.S. Sorry for the gender mix-up dude. I think Q threw me off..

hrmmm... well den fine.

see? Karma's a b-word! I was trying to refrain from posting this whole time because now if I don't get a good score i'm REALLLLY gonna look like an total jerk.

so.. here's to hoping still.

P.S. Sorry for the gender mix-up dude. I think Q threw me off..
Don't worry, good score or bad, we'll still see you as such ;)

If you can't tell, im joking :p

Altho at this point, I am surprised that you haven't received your score, because I got mine 4 days later. But I guess they are going to use up all 10 business days they asked for ;)

Altho, in all seriousness, everyone who posted in this particular thread, I look forward to working with you in HNL tower :D

zz :)

agreed! HNL would be swell.. but to be honest I'm maybe hoping for OGG or ITO. But at this point in time I won't wish too hard.. alls I really want is a pair of Binoc's, an airfield clearance card and a clear LOS for the whole tarmac.

Plus.. let's face it.. clearing an F-15 for a low pass would be pretty sweet at HNL. (unless the pog's have their own tower there)

You, my friend, are forgetting two very important things off that list:

If you pick the right locale, you could step in a straight line from your back porch (or front) and walk 74 paces right into the ocean.

The second thing, well for me at least, is the nearest LOS to the closest golf course!

zz :D

All I can do is wait but I hope your right :) Hopefully when they get to it and finally update my score it will turn out above 85 ;)

I applied for the PUBHI and also the PUBAT but the only response I got so far was for PUBHI. I wouldn't mind working there since I've been to Oahu so many times and I have some friends that live there.

It would be cool to work with you if we get the chance. Do you have any aviation background or experience? Private, commercial, military pilot lic?

As for the AT scen it was the other way around for me. I actually did better on the last two parts which had much more airplanes. I had 90's in those which was wierd. I thought I did better on the first two AT scen but my score didn't reflect it. The girl sitting next to me crashed her airplane and screamed and jumped off her chair a bit. Not sure if you heard her ^^

No I am a student. :laff:
I didn't hear any crashes, just ROGER ROGER ROGER. I wish I could have seen her jump hahaha

You, my friend, are forgetting two very important things off that list:

If you pick the right locale, you could step in a straight line from your back porch (or front) and walk 74 paces right into the ocean.

The second thing, well for me at least, is the nearest LOS to the closest golf course!

zz :D

haha

1. Google Hilo airport and check out the surrounding areas :D

2. The only golf I know is disc golf. I'm going to have to buy some land and get my own course set up... there's only 1 established course in the whole state and it's on a different island!

Don't worry, good score or bad, we'll still see you as such ;)

If you can't tell, im joking :p

Altho at this point, I am surprised that you haven't received your score, because I got mine 4 days later. But I guess they are going to use up all 10 business days they asked for ;)

Altho, in all seriousness, everyone who posted in this particular thread, I look forward to working with you in HNL tower :D

When did you take the test? You got your results fast. I took it on 11/4 and I'm still waiting. They said they were behind updating. I'm going to call on Monday again if its not updated.

Raydon you should call them up too if you don't get it your score by Monday.

No I am a student. :laff:
I didn't hear any crashes, just ROGER ROGER ROGER. I wish I could have seen her jump hahaha

I sat on computer 17 she was 16. Remember the guy that came in late and we were waiting for the examiners to setup? He was sitting in that girls chair and asked me if we had to sign in. I told him yea... Poor girl didn't know her number or forgot I guess and was walking all over the place till he got up and went to the examiner. :)

I think everyone was nervous and anxious getting into their seats they didn't notice that.

When did you take the test? You got your results fast. I took it on 11/4 and I'm still waiting. They said they were behind updating. I'm going to call on Monday again if its not updated.

Raydon you should call them up too if you don't get it your score by Monday.

I was thinking about it.. but I'll let things sort themselves out,.. I know for certain I took the test and they know fo certain they have to post the scores.

ASAP is down right now so they were probably waiting for this server/site update to post the answers.

GL, it's right around the corner!

I was thinking about it.. but I'll let things sort themselves out,.. I know for certain I took the test and they know fo certain they have to post the scores.

ASAP is down right now so they were probably waiting for this server/site update to post the answers.

GL, it's right around the corner!

Good luck to you too! :rawk:

Well if anyone is interested or even following along:

I called this morning after getting off work (graveyard) she said they have not entered my score yet on the site (well yea, that's why I'm calling) anyway she said hopefully it will be entered by the end of the week. sigh*

I didn't ask over the phone but do they know over the phone what your score is? I mean I def won't ask but just curious.
13 days since my test. possible 5 more additional days of wait time.

I know its a long process overall, but goodness its my curiosity thats driving me nuts! lol Once I get my score, I can just forget about the long process and just wait for the usual ref list and email later on... good luck to everyone that applied for HI

Well if anyone is interested or even following along:

I called this morning after getting off work (graveyard) she said they have not entered my score yet on the site (well yea, that's why I'm calling) anyway she said hopefully it will be entered by the end of the week. sigh*

I didn't ask over the phone but do they know over the phone what your score is? I mean I def won't ask but just curious.
13 days since my test. possible 5 more additional days of wait time.

I know its a long process overall, but goodness its my curiosity thats driving me nuts! lol Once I get my score, I can just forget about the long process and just wait for the usual ref list and email later on... good luck to everyone that applied for HI
If it makes you feel any better, this will be the shortest amount of waiting that you will do in this process. ;)

But, to be fair to the government, they do not count weekend days. So in their reality, it has been only 9 days since you took the test.

And to answer your earlier question, I took my test on Sep 18th, with the PUBNAT4s.

If it makes you feel any better, this will be the shortest amount of waiting that you will do in this process. ;)

But, to be fair to the government, they do not count weekend days. So in their reality, it has been only 9 days since you took the test.

And to answer your earlier question, I took my test on Sep 18th, with the PUBNAT4s.

Yea I know this will be the shortest amount of waiting from the overall picture :)

I had a co-worker who's gone through the process, she's been working with the FAA about 1 year now. She asked me to join her but at that point of time I didn't want to make a career change. :rolleyes:

We'll see how this goes...maybe sometime next year I'll have a chance to work with my old co-worker again...but of course that also depends on my score I'm waiting for :D

LOL just checked my ASAP before I was going to log off.

Looks like my phone call this morning paid off. I am "WQ" :)

Well I guess I hope to see you guys many months from now!

GL to everyone!

LOL just checked my ASAP before I was going to log off.

Looks like my phone call this morning paid off. I am "WQ" :)

Well I guess I hope to see you guys many months from now!

GL to everyone!

Woo hoo congratulations. God-speed I declare you the official caller of PUBHI. You will continuously phone FAA to expedite the process and keep them moving. :rawk:

RAYDOOONNNN

I dont know if you remember me, I was the one with the manapua (steam bun) for breakfast making fun of almost everything.

Got my score up on ASAP, WQ! Squeaked in if you know what I mean. Looks like more waiting.

--Z

RAYDOOONNNN

I dont know if you remember me, I was the one with the manapua (steam bun) for breakfast making fun of almost everything.

Got my score up on ASAP, WQ! Squeaked in if you know what I mean. Looks like more waiting.

--Z

heey! yeah I remember the steam bun but I don't remember much else.. I had food poisoning and was about as foggy as portland on steam-cleaning day.

congrats on your WQ! Just got mine as well. WQ! Congrats! Lets keep in touch we've got a looong road ahead of us.

heey! yeah I remember the steam bun but I don't remember much else.. I had food poisoning and was about as foggy as portland on steam-cleaning day.

congrats on your WQ! Just got mine as well. WQ! Congrats! Lets keep in touch we've got a looong road ahead of us.

Ok... we've all been waiting on pins and needles for MONTHS... what was you score?

Back