PUBHI

I would absolutely LOVE to live in HI. I put HI on my application when submitted for PUBNAT2. Since it was before I received my GeoPrefs email, does this mean I could possibly get to go to HI?

What about moving expenses? What would that be like? If chosen to go there, would the FAA pay for that?

I would absolutely LOVE to live in HI. I put HI on my application when submitted for PUBNAT2. Since it was before I received my GeoPrefs email, does this mean I could possibly get to go to HI?

What about moving expenses? What would that be like? If chosen to go there, would the FAA pay for that?

No moving expenses, period.

I just got an e-mail to accept/decline PUBHI.

I am going to stay in the applicant pool for this one.

So glad I took the AT-SAT already and don't have to travel out there.

I like to concept of working AK or HI over any of the other locations.. you can basically just walk outside and give yourself a reason to buy a puddle jumper... although hawaii may be a little more of a noteworthy experience...

GL with the emails!

honu in your signature is says "Pub Hi" confirmed.. how to you confirm Hi/ak when they only ask for declination emails?

i.e... "Don't email us unless you want to opt out"

hey, did you guys who already took the AT-SAT get a response like this:
<LI type=circle>08/26/2008 12:33:22 PM (Central Time): Thank you for submitting your application(s). At this time, you have not been selected to take the AT-SAT test. Please continue to check this area for AT-SAT status updates.
Is that just them saying, "we already have your information..."

hey, did you guys who already took the AT-SAT get a response like this:
08/26/2008 12:33:22 PM (Central Time): Thank you for submitting your application(s). At this time, you have not been selected to take the AT-SAT test. Please continue to check this area for AT-SAT status updates.
Is that just them saying, "we already have your information..."

No... nothing new showed up for me as far as the test when the PUBNAT4 group was authorized. I would give them a call... it sounds like you're not going to be included in the PUBHI group for some reason.

No... nothing new showed up for me as far as the test when the PUBNAT4 group was authorized. I would give them a call... it sounds like you're not going to be included in the PUBHI group for some reason.

Yeah...I've been trying to call. What the heck is going on?!? Ok, I'm calm. I'll let you know what's up...:banghead:

I think you were not selected for PUBNAT4. They got their authorizations yesterday, and Raydon got the same message.

:( hey what was your "work history error" that dq'd you for prior testing? was it a glitch on their end or did you not include something correctly?

zomg.jpg

Wow, I don't know if I should congratulate you or feel bad. I mean, you're through one part but you may have to go to Hawaii to take a 4 hour test, that really sucks, I think...

Wow, I don't know if I should congratulate you or feel bad. I mean, you're through one part but you may have to go to Hawaii to take a 4 hour test, that really sucks, I think...

It does suck, but they can be optimistic and say it's a reason to go to Hawaii in the middle of November/December :nana2:

Yeah that's definitely a plus for anyone in the northeast/midwest. Here in the south we don't exactly have what you call "winter."

Back