PUBHI

I remember taking my test there sometime last year. I got stuck in the morning rush traffic into town that day. I made it to the hotel on time with 5 minutes to spare but then it took me a while to find the room they were testing in. It was hidden away somewhere in some odd spot and when I opened the door everyone was already situated at their computer stations waiting on me. How embarassing! I was like 2 minutes late and the last one to get there. But according to the RVA men giving the test I wasn't the only one who got lost looking for the testing room so they were kind enough to wait a few extra minutes for everyone to get there. Thank goodness!
Good luck on the test! Hopefully the weather's nice when you get here!:D

thanks! I don't care if it's bloody snowing out when I get there.

What's your story thus far with the whole process? Where'd you end up? What are you doin now?

WAITING............
That about sums it up in a nutshell as to where I am in this process and what I'm doing now! I already have a TOL for HCF. Hopefully I'll won't have to wait another year for a class date and FOL.:crazy: Where in HI are you hoping to end up at.................... HCF? OGG? ITO?

WAITING............
That about sums it up in a nutshell as to where I am in this process and what I'm doing now! I already have a TOL for HCF. Hopefully I'll won't have to wait another year for a class date and FOL.:crazy: Where in HI are you hoping to end up at.................... HCF? OGG? ITO?

Believe it or not I'm kinda hoping to avoid Honolulu consolidated. I was checking out Hilo as a potential facility of interest for starting out.

The locality pay spreadsheet I have outlining all major airports and facilities in the US says it's a lvl 7 which is the kind of airport and traffic I'm used to (KCCR in concord, CA)

I'll be there to take the AT-SAT. They extended the testing an extra day so I am taking it on the 7th. I am staying with a friend who is stationed in the army there.

right on! good luck.. i guess there are going to be more people than I expected.

Time to hit the books even harder!

YO RADON -

glad to see your still around bro - I was getting kinda worried, have not seen you giving me a hard time in a while.....

Hey Hombre. Yeah, once I got the at-sat auth. I guess I got paranoid and figured that stirring up a #### storm on a daily basis was bad karma for the test.

It's ok.. I'm saving it all for afterwards when I'm back in full swing.. it would just be ironic if I went about my usual rants and e-fights and then scored like.. an 84 or something.. i wouldn't want to set myself up for that. lol.

ZOMG ok so we've only got couple of days left until the big test! Good luck to everyone, keep your wits about you and crank it out! See you all on here when I get back!

Anybody take the test today? I'm just wondering if anyone had any other things to say about the test, the room, computers, hotel, etc

I took the test yesterday in HI and now I'm anxiously awaiting my score. For the most part, it was as described in the stickies and other threads but those questions at the end of the Letter Factory sections probably lowered my score a bit:). There were only about 25 computers in the room and most people finished the test around 2pm. Also note that the Doubletree Alana is in two buildings and the testing room is accessed by using a mezzanine walkway between the two. But there are signs posted so you shouldn't get lost.

Hi. I applied for PUBHI, as well as PUBS 4,5,6. I know it'll be a long, long time till geo prefs for the pubnats come out, but...for anyone familiar with HCF: is it designated as terminal or enroute? Thanks.

I took the test yesterday in HI and now I'm anxiously awaiting my score. For the most part, it was as described in the stickies and other threads but those questions at the end of the Letter Factory sections probably lowered my score a bit:). There were only about 25 computers in the room and most people finished the test around 2pm. Also note that the Doubletree Alana is in two buildings and the testing room is accessed by using a mezzanine walkway between the two. But there are signs posted so you shouldn't get lost.

LOL.. i'm sitting in the doubletree as we speak battling food poisoning from the first meal I ate when I got off the plane. Taking the test in 2 hours. best of luck!

Back