PUBHI

has no one else received the auth?? I thought there'd be more responses. I hope i'm not the only one. I was hoping I could find someone on this site to go in on a hotel room with and get hammered after the test.

and.. no to be honest I could care less that I have to "regrettably" spend $400-600 to get on an airplane and go to hawaii to take a 4 hour test that could mean a career for the rest of my life... I might just decide to make a long weekend of it.

And (just for arguments sake) if they want me to go to Alaska the next day to RE-TAKE the test for THAT facility too? You can bet your ass i'll be on AA Flight whatever heading north.. with a smile on my face.

Hell i'll fly to bumfu** south kackalacky the next day if they need me to...

I want this job. And I'll go f-ing broke and destitute for the next year to get it if that's what it means.

zomg.jpg

Congratulations! About time they got around to you.

Wow, I don't know if I should congratulate you or feel bad. I mean, you're through one part but you may have to go to Hawaii to take a 4 hour test, that really sucks, I think...

I think the test might be in California. My friend just started Hawaii and he took his test in SoCal. He applied with one of the earlier Hawaii post.

I think the test might be in California. My friend just started Hawaii and he took his test in SoCal. He applied with one of the earlier Hawaii post.
That will be nice for those who live outside of Hawaii, but I also applied for PUBHI (already took the AT-SAT) and received the email stating that the test will be issued in HI.

Perhaps it was a different setup in the previous PUBHI?

Either way, am I the only one who may be going a little crazy on the waiting part?

Until then, I shall wait patiently.:panic::panic::panic:

zz :crazy:

hey, did you guys who already took the AT-SAT get a response like this:
<LI type=circle>08/26/2008 12:33:22 PM (Central Time): Thank you for submitting your application(s). At this time, you have not been selected to take the AT-SAT test. Please continue to check this area for AT-SAT status updates.
Is that just them saying, "we already have your information..."

Once you have ALREADY taken the ATSAT you will continually get the message that at this time you have not been selected to take the at-sat...because they already have your score. Don't stress. My husband was told the same thing about the Febots and has TOL from the Febots.

Re: PUBHI AT-SAT

I've gotten the PUBHI AT-SAT authorization as well, but I guess now the hard part has only begun (test prep, that is). After I take the AT-SAT in Hawaii, does that pretty much mean I'm not going anywhere else but Hawaii? Not that that's a bad thing, but I'm just a little unclear. I did apply to PUBNAT5 and 6 as well.

I'll be curious to see how this moves in relation to PUBNAT3 and PUBNAT4.

I feel like I'm stuck in slow-mo with PUBNAT3.

It would be nice if PUBHI is fast-forward.

:cwm27:

Also it's interesting that no one has mentioned AT-SAT authorization for PUBAK.

Once you have ALREADY taken the ATSAT you will continually get the message that at this time you have not been selected to take the at-sat...because they already have your score. Don't stress. My husband was told the same thing about the Febots and has TOL from the Febots.

FALSE. Several of us from PUBNAT3 never received those messages when PUBNAT4 received their authorizations (we also applied to 4,5,6)

This seems to be a common myth around the forums.

FALSE. Several of us from PUBNAT3 never received those messages when PUBNAT4 received their authorizations (we also applied to 4,5,6)

This seems to be a common myth around the forums.

:yeahthat: Thank you... it's what I've tried saying, but no one listens :panic:

called OKC.. they confirmed the test is in hawaii. poop. oh well.. things worth fighting for.. are... well... worth fighting for...

Re: PUBHI AT-SAT

I've gotten the PUBHI AT-SAT authorization as well, but I guess now the hard part has only begun (test prep, that is). After I take the AT-SAT in Hawaii, does that pretty much mean I'm not going anywhere else but Hawaii? Not that that's a bad thing, but I'm just a little unclear. I did apply to PUBNAT5 and 6 as well.

lady @ OKC said you will first be considered for hawaii, but afterwards, the test results will still be used for future applications and panels... as like any other application or score.

the PubHi announcement was for Hawaii and hawaii only though.

I'll keep info coming on this page for us Hi-ers.. I'll find out where we stay (or if we have to get a room for ourselves).. although I'm sure you'll all find out when you get the scheduling call.

Anyone want to room up and save cash once we're on the island?

My bro in law is going but he is from Hawaii and just staying with family (or in the house he owns there if he doesn't have renters at the time). He is really hoping to get the job there, that way he can just move back to his house rather than live with the in-laws while renting out his place in HI.

hey all,

i figure this is correct, but did anyone who put HI as their GeoPref for PubNat2 get chosen today? i don't think they did, based on the HI-specific announcement, but looking to confirm.

thanks!

Scheduled, November 6th. Anyone else heading out for that day? I'll be there probably from the 4th so I have a day to crank out some studies. Meeting up with one other from this forum, if anyone else wants to meet up and get a group study going let me know.

Scheduled, November 6th. Anyone else heading out for that day? I'll be there probably from the 4th so I have a day to crank out some studies. Meeting up with one other from this forum, if anyone else wants to meet up and get a group study going let me know.

You didn't create a new thread for this? I am
ea1.gif

HEHE, I play Raydon... all in good fun!

Lol I should have huh...

I'll start "The Official Raydon thread" when I get back.. as long as I get a good enough test score..

just to piss everyone off.

You don't have to be so modest, I think I get you, of all people. Just stick it to me, I'll laugh along.

Back