Pilot hangs out of cockpit window to retrieve passenger's phone

One night during an 0200 BFI stop my FO found us a sambusa (East African fried dumpling) cart that just happened to be open. Maybe it was just the late hour but it was amazeballs

That taco joint up the street from BFI is pretty good, however I doubt they’re open at that hour.

Sounds like a pilot date to me :) I trust you will advise when you are in town again

And yeah, we also apparently (before my time) moved hotels for same reason. Old people. Also, F'ing Bellevue? May as well be close to the airport if you aren't anywhere cool. And you could have a weird meatloaf hamburger at sharps roasters every meal....

I miss 13 Coins. There was one near my apartment when I lived by Lake Union.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That’s a regular lunch stop for us on a BFI patient drop
When I wore all three hats for a corporate flight department i'd let the various industry sales guys take me to lunch there. I don't alway eat 3 tacos for $20 but when i do i like to have someone else pay for it. Also brought @scooter2525 there on a BFI turn even though he didn't shave for me.

When I wore all three hats for a corporate flight department i'd let the various industry sales guys take me to lunch there. I don't alway eat 3 tacos for $20 but when i do i like to have someone else pay for it. Also brought @scooter2525 there on a BFI turn even though he didn't shave for me.
Having work pay for it is definitely the way to go there.

December 8th?

We need to go eat, my friend... (checking punctuation so that didn't sound weird)

Seriously, I'm the dork that scoffs and says "which region?" when the other guy says "I like Chinese food".

Seattles Asian scene is amazing, but now they have us over in Bellvue because someone saw a homeless dude in a park. :/
Yeah but there is a Din Tai Fung across from that hotel!

I‘ve done phones, car keys, purses backpacks over the years and didn’t want any recognition for it.

Weird.

”Pilot lifts lid, pees, puts lid back down, flushes then washes hands”
Sadly, and at grave risk of being cut from the herd... "Ditches on the Hudson".

Back