Pics from Afganistan from work

tonynsx

These pictures were taken 3 years ago when I was working in Afghanistan supporting OEF. Please let me know, if I need to delete this thread.

DSC_2371.JPG

DSC_2379.JPG

DSC_2386.JPG

DSC_2424.JPG

DSC_2391.JPG

DSC_2389.JPG

DSC_2393.JPG

DSC_2397.JPG

DSC_2452.JPG

DSC_2421.JPG

DSC_2461.JPG

He could tell you, but then he would have to kill you.....

No, I don't need to kill anyone :)

The reason i asked if I need to delete the thread is because it involves war time military photos even though they are 3 years ago.

That's Bagram isn't it? I thought I recognized the terminal building and the Clamshell Gym....

weird, I sort of fondly remember the place...not that I actually want to go BACK....

No, I don't need to kill anyone :)

The reason i asked if I need to delete the thread is because it involves war time military photos even though they are 3 years ago.

Ah, OK. I guess that would be between you and the military then, because I don't think we (the website) have any rules against it.

:)

Yup, OAIX

You're fine on the pics. AIX has changed a ton since I remember being one of the re-opening units for the place 7 yrs ago.......barely any ramp space, half a runway at any given time to use, no hard billets....was really wild west time.

And there's Daffy, sleeping in the cargo bin of some mothballed aircraft... :)

You're lucky it wasn't next on the chopping block!

And there's Daffy, sleeping in the cargo bin of some mothballed aircraft... :)

You're lucky it wasn't next on the chopping block!

lol....yeah, would be a lousy time to sleep in late!

No matter......Gary Lopez was calling the nearby pay phone right at 0500!

Hey, what was that guys name with the scar on his face? He came up in conversation a few weeks ago in the lounge, but no one could think of his name. Bob-somtehing wasn't it?

Hey, what was that guys name with the scar on his face? He came up in conversation a few weeks ago in the lounge, but no one could think of his name. Bob-somtehing wasn't it?

Yeah....it was Bob.....I'll remember his last name in a sec. Was always extremely conservative in regards to winds/WX etc.

Bob Pranter.....or something similar?

Good memory.

Now, here's the kicker, who in the hell was I talking to about Bob Pranter a few weeks ago?

Back