Passed my private pilot written

congrts bro , im about to take my Private checkride , with Frank di angelo ( examiner at KISP) it was canceled 4 times due to Wx , (snow and wind )

congrts bro , im about to take my Private checkride , with Frank di angelo ( examiner at KISP) it was canceled 4 times due to Wx , (snow and wind )

Whoa that is real weather! We don't get much of that down here in good ole' houston. I should be doing my check ride here in a week or two.

Make sure you bone up on the knowledge areas you missed on the test:banghead: The oral will be easier.

will do thanks for the advice!

Take everything with a grain of salt! Some Examiners don't care about your written exam test results, they will just push it to the side.

On my Private Pilot ride, the examiner went over every subject code I got wrong. Right there in the room. If there were 5 questions in the subject code, I had to answer every one of them.

However, on my Instrument ride, a different examiner (same test score) just asked me for my test results. I gave them to him and he put the test away. Didn't care to go over what I had got incorrect, just wanted to see "PASS"

I am getting ready to take mine in a month but I am a little worried, took a pactice exam on pilot prep and FAILED..Been studying my ass off so a little depressed

I am getting ready to take mine in a month but I am a little worried, took a pactice exam on pilot prep and FAILED..Been studying my ass off so a little depressed

Get the Gliem computer test prep and go through the whole test.

Back