Part time in PHX area wanted

howhypno

Hello all.
I fly part time for a corporation right now and am looking for something to make the ends meet. I'm off every weekend, and have several days a week open. I'd like to drop skydivers or tow up gliders but I'm up for anything if it is flying. I have over 1000 dual given too so CFI is not a problem. Anyone in the area have a line on anything part time? Any help is appreciated. I'm in Glendale now but don't mind the drive if its worth the money (crazy gas prices).
Thanks in advance.
2100 TT
78 Multi
1100+ dual given,
experience in crop dusting
250+ tailwheel
40 different makes and models.
Comm/MEL
Kenneth

No one from this area with anything going on? I'm sure there is at least one of the schools in the area hiring part time instructors. The only ones I have checked with, Air Safety and Oxford are only hiring full time, which seems odd seeing as how they are hurting so bad for instructors.

I know that Arizona Aviation at Falcoln Field has some part timers, but I think they are wanting full timers. Give them a ring. Most schools out here are only wanting full time people. Mostly because alot of the students are flying alot and they want the instuctors staying with the students through their training. The Goodyear schools are academy style and are foreign owned and opperated, JAA also, so you would have to get checked out with their style of training.

Skydiving at Buckeye, Casa Grande (closer by anyway).

Back