Part time flying in the north Dallas area?

USMCmech

Anybody know of any place that might need someone part time as a CFI or general pilot around Addison in Dallas?

I'm finally geting over my burnout from instructing last year, and would like to pick up a little bit of extra work. Any other flying would be intresting too. I've been flying a 208 for a 135 company, and will be availble any time after 1200 most days.

1500 TT, 800 dual given, G1000 panel experiance.

Anybody know of any place that might need someone part time as a CFI or general pilot around Addison in Dallas?

I'm finally geting over my burnout from instructing last year, and would like to pick up a little bit of extra work. Any other flying would be intresting too. I've been flying a 208 for a 135 company, and will be availble any time after 1200 most days.

1500 TT, 800 dual given, G1000 panel experiance.

you might want to check with lonestar flyers...they don't do a whole lot of full time stuff, but could basically meet your pt flying needs. They're in addison.

good luck!

There's a traffic watch gig that flies out of GKY, but it might be a morning-only thing, not sure.

Texans Flying Club and North Texas Flying Clubs might need instructors. I don't know about TFC's pay but NTFC pays $21 an hour to the instructor.

Back