OUT!!

pullup

Homewrecker
Well, unfortunately I will not be making my landmark appearance at NJC Chicago this year. Instead I will be one-waying it into OKC to pack up my now divorced sis inlaw and driving the U-Haul back to Buffalo. I am trying to make arrangements for NJC Vegas so hopefully I will make that happen. Is anyone sad and disappointed that I won't be there? :)

Chicago could be on the way, unless you're talking about a different Buffalo ... or a different Oklahoma City.

And ... uh ... OMG BANANAS !!!

uprgaded_ur_banazaz.jpg

just stop by on the way over...yea.. but if a detour but it'll still be fun! :)

just stop by on the way over...yea.. but if a detour but it'll still be fun! :)

Can I park the huge beastly UHaul in the parking lot a la Eddie from Christmas Vacation? I will try to make the detour but I think they may be forcing an uncle to drive with me...so I don't get tired:whatever:

I guess I will most likely have to bow out of this one too. My brothers high school graduation is Sunday at 4pm. If work gives me a 3 day weekend (which I highly doubt) I can't go. If I do somehow get the time off my ass would be screwed if I was stuck someplace trying to get home.

If the starts align (Which they have in the past) Ill be there, otherwise, have a bang up time without me.

Not that I was ever in, but I'm out as well.

With NJC so close to the time of my eventual departure to Dallas (read: August or late fall) I can't afford to take the time off, more especially with my contract at work ending in July, should it not get extended.

All my money is tied up in saving up and paying down debt.

So sorry guys but I'm out. I agonized over this for quite a time, but not working OT for that weekend is the difference between $300-500 out of my check and I can't take that hit right now.

I love supporting the home team and NJC, but I'ma have to sit this one out and read about it after the fact.

I know alot of people reading this are thinking "no, there simply can't be an NJC event without Max!" :rolleyes:

:laff:

But rest assured that I'll be at Vegas07. I'm rooming with Jace & PGT. :D

So party it up on my behalf, and be sure to take lots of pictures.

Sincerely,

Maxjet

Back