Oh JetBlue XII - pins gone wild

I’ve frankly not been happy with the candidates they seem to endorse. I have no problem paying ALPA dues as a regular member (those are not used for political purposes) but when it comes to PAC, I’m not aligned with their political endorsements.

Do you even know what candidates they endorse?

Lies

“If I see a Nazi pin…”

Can’t have it both ways! My aren’t YOU getting all the attention you were looking for! Good for yewww!

I did not say I saw a Nazi pin. I asked a guy here who said he wouldn’t speak up about pins/flair. It’s an extreme example to show that *somewhere* there is a line.

I did not say I saw a Nazi pin. I asked a guy here who said he wouldn’t speak up about pins/flair. It’s an extreme example to show that *somewhere* there is a line.

So you’re answering a hypothetical with a hypothetical. That’s like self pleasuring using the idea of self pleasuring.

I had another captain raise a stink about a Russia pin on one of the FAs

Then I showed him the crew list, that she was a Russian “language of destination” flight attendant and that it was part of her responsibilities to display that in case people needed help in Russian or Russian-adjacent languages.

He had all the tools to make that determination but chose to “emote” first.
On brand

What about if kink shaming is your kink?
1714831653814.gif

Side note: If you see someone wearing a Nazi pin, saying Nazi things, or doing Nazi stuff, don't say anything. Punch them.

Always punch Nazis. It's the 21st century and we all know what Nazis and use of their symbols are.

Of course they are free to wear and say those things. And they should expect to get hit. This applies only to Nazi stuff; not all of their derivative groups. Maybe if they, too, can muster Hugo Boss to warm-over their kek flag.

Don't talk. Hit.

Side note: If you see someone wearing a Nazi pin, saying Nazi things, or doing Nazi stuff, don't say anything. Punch them.

Always punch Nazis. It's the 21st century and we all know what Nazis and use of their symbols are.

Of course they are free to wear and say those things. And they should expect to get hit. This applies only to Nazi stuff; not all of their derivative groups. Maybe if they, too, can muster Hugo Boss to warm-over their kek flag.

Don't talk. Hit.

The pro-Hamas people right here in the USA, and abroad, need a punch to the nose then. Between them, the KKK, and the Nazis, they all have one common theme of hate toward a particular group, that binds them all together.

Don't talk. Hit.

So, you’re encouraging folks to commit unprovoked acts of violence against those with crazy beliefs and destroy their careers? Good advice.

If I witness an unprovoked assault on somebody I’m going to intervene with violence and I will be a witness in the prosecution of the assailant, regardless of the views of victim. We are a nation of laws.

I’m an old DC area punk. The self-righteous “punch-a-Nazi” straight-edgers and SHARP’s were a bigger problem than racist skinheads.

If you’ve had any exposure to white power groups you’d know that a good number are developmentally disabled or suffering from severe mental health issues, blindly seeking acceptance. So, you are encouraging violence against some of the weakest and vulnerable among us. Nice work.

Last edited:
Back