Offical PUBNAT 8 is OUT

I took my test in St,. Charles Il on Nov 4th. I crashed either 5 or 6 planes. 3 of them were from trying to cut the corner when landing to get a better efficiency percentage. My efficiencies weren't good at all. I think two were in the 60's, one in the 70's, and one in the low 80's. I had to flat out guess on about 5 math questions. I really thought I was going to score Q and maybe had a shot at WQ while probably scoring anywhere from a 83-89% TOPS. I didn't even want to post my test experience Just got the score today and got a 100%. My point is if you are nervous because you think you didn't do well, you probably did much better than you think.

I echo this post. After I left the testing center in St. Charles, I was sure I had failed. Not Q, FLUNKED! I crashed numerous planes, guessed on math problems, etc. I got a 94.7%. Chances are you did better than you thing you did.

I echo this post. After I left the testing center in St. Charles, I was sure I had failed. Not Q, FLUNKED! I crashed numerous planes, guessed on math problems, etc. I got a 94.7%. Chances are you did better than you thing you did.

I felt this same way except I only crashed one plane and only scored Q. It seems like everyone who feels they bombed this thing got a WQ except me:confused:. Maybe I should e-mail robinson and see if they sent the wrong score for me?

I felt this same way except I only crashed one plane and only scored Q. It seems like everyone who feels they bombed this thing got a WQ except me:confused:. Maybe I should e-mail robinson and see if they sent the wrong score for me?

im willing to bet you probably didnt feel too confident about the math part. The pattern we have noticed is that those who seem to not feel too great about the math section tend to come back with lower scores. You can almost TOTALLY bomb simulations and still come out really high the way it seems.

I really think the math is the most heavily scored portion. If you guessed on the math, it's possible that you guessed incorrectly. Sucks, but that's how it goes sometimes.

I really think the math is the most heavily scored portion. If you guessed on the math, it's possible that you guessed incorrectly. Sucks, but that's how it goes sometimes.

Yeah, I was worried about some of the other parts, but I knew I got almost every math problem right. I tend to agree the math must be weighted heavy.

This is not my prediction, but someone posted that the 2010 dates for Selection Panels are as follows:

Jan 26-28
April 27-29
August 24-26

The poster expressed January's panel would be for part 2 of PUBNAT7, so I suppose the April panels tentatively scheduled are for PUBANT8.

Not good, I time out in May. Even I make it to the panel in April, I won't be getting my TOL before May. :(

Not good, I time out in May. Even I make it to the panel in April, I won't be getting my TOL before May. :(

don't freak out. things change/ dates change. if you get selected in april, push ur hr rep to get ur stuff done traditional route---let him or her know your time constraint. there may not be anymore pepc, so u don't have to wait for an invite. i have a lil more time than you but i'm in the same boat. don't count urself out til they tell u that ur out :)

I time out/turn 31 on August 2, 2010...man I hope I get selected. This just adds to the anxiety! Oh well...if its not meant to be its not meant to be...but I'm keeping positive! I'm getting selected...and so are you other 30's!!! :yup:

took the test nov 12th in ny. 88.9!!!...even though i studied hard for the math, I still ran out of time and had to guess on about 6-7 questions...surprised i even got that score, but I guess that's what killed me a bit.

I time out/turn 31 on August 2, 2010...man I hope I get selected. This just adds to the anxiety! Oh well...if its not meant to be its not meant to be...but I'm keeping positive! I'm getting selected...and so are you other 30's!!! :yup:

Yayyy! Another August baby. I could time out August 11th....Staying uber positive though!

Well, I got 85.3 on the ATSAT. If I'm not mistaken, that's still WQ right?

I know I scored perfect on math, scan, dials, and angles. However, I know that Analogies kicked my butt. I had one crash in the scenario due to an improper readback at a really bad time (one was supposed to go to alt 3, instead went to alt 4, into another aircraft). As for the letter factory, I did well except flunked the questions that followed.

Well, I got 85.3 on the ATSAT. If I'm not mistaken, that's still WQ right?

I know I scored perfect on math, analogies, dials, and angles. However, I know that Analogies kicked my butt. I had one crash in the scenario due to an improper readback at a really bad time (one was supposed to go to alt 3, instead went to alt 4, into another aircraft). As for the letter factory, I did well except flunked the questions that followed.

Yep, you essentially got the same score as someone that got 100, and you're in the WQ range.

Hey guys... I'm new here.. just chiming in. I took the AT-SAT in Memphis today for PUBNAT 8 . I know they said 7-10 business days, but how long does it really take to get scores back?

I took the test on Friday Nov. 20th, and received my results on Tuesday Nov. 24th around 3pm. I thought I did similar to everyone else-I only had issues with 2 or 3 math questions, 60-something, 60-something, 80-something, 60-something on the scenarios section with only 3 or 4 crashed planes. I came out with a 83.8 :-( Ugh... So sad. Perhaps the personality section plays a larger role than theorized? That was the only section I was trying to shoot through b/c I wanted to get out and beat traffic. It seems like everyone suggests they'll ONLY look at applicants who are WQ. Do they not look at the whole package? I'm a returned peace corps volunteer and rated up to MEII and live near PCT which is where I wanted to go. Should I shoot for Alaska? Guam? My parents have a house in Hawaii. Ugh... This blows...

Back