NTSB report is out for the Falcon at MYF and it is a doozy

I remember Revelation 7:12. And I looked as he opened the sixth seal, and behold there was a great earthquake. And the sun became as black as sackcloth, and the moon became as blood. And the seas boiled, and the skies fell.

Judgement day.
I am ashamed. I cry out and grovel at the feet of the movie gods. I misappropriated this quote to another movie and am ashamed. ASHAMED I say! I must be punished and make atonement for my movie quote sin. Forgive me Stanz and Zeddmore for I have sinned and fallen short of your glory.

Also for the record it was Rev 6:12.

I'm still embarrassed.

Take away. He is one of the nicest dudes out there. Seems very rational in conversation, has never ranted about anything, no crazy opinions that I have heard, even invited me to his housewarming party. But he apparently has this online persona that is super aggravating to people
Naw that guys just a tool. Prob doesn’t get enough emotional fulfillment in real life and is like a little kid being annoying to get attention anyway they can.

Or squirrels?

They are real. But birds maybe not.

They are real. But birds maybe not.

Define......real.....

View: https://youtu.be/fpZZQ2ov4lc

I'm real. And I'm Fabulous! Spectacular
1686857469457.gif

Here's some food for thought guys. My wife has been complaining for months (maybe a year+) about this jack** on a local FB group and the next-door app that I guess she follows. He spends his time attacking others, mostly centered around local ballot measures to increase public school funding (he hates teachers and schools apparently). I obviously know his name, and even bothered to figure out that he was a retired Naval Aviator.

Well anyway, I'm doing some mil stuff with our local contract civilian training office. I'm BS'ing with one of the guys, and he mentions he was kicked off his next-door page because he was making people angry over something or other. I realize he has the same first name. Ask my buddy what the guy's last name is. Boom, it is the guy haha.

We have a separate community social media space where I live reserved for trolling. Well, we did for about a week until the neighbors found out about it and got it shut down.

We have a separate community social media space where I live reserved for trolling. Well, we did for about a week until the neighbors found out about it and got it shut down.

I had a friend, way back at the dawn of the internet, throw up a troll page, back before expert trolling was even an Olympic sport. It was basically a "Stop Global Cooling Now!" parody site on some service like Geocities. He did some back end work and it would show "record low temperatures" every day, which, believe or not, there are always some, and had some half ass articles posted in the worst HTML 1.0 way possible.

People. Lost. Their. Minds. You wouldn't believe some of the really hateful stuff they sent him, and a lot of the most vile stuff came from .edu and .gov addresses.

Back