NTSB report is out for the Falcon at MYF and it is a doozy

Dude, surely you see the idiocy of your comparison here. If you have to use an airline from a third world country to prove your point, you're most certainly stretching.

AMERICAN 121 carriers are infinitely safer than any corporate operation. Period. The accident statistics bear this out pretty clearly.
It was an exaggeration at CCs expense. I have to fly 121 all the time.

Dude, surely you see the idiocy of your comparison here. If you have to use an airline from a third world country to prove your point, you're most certainly stretching.

AMERICAN 121 carriers are infinitely safer than any corporate operation. Period. The accident statistics bear this out pretty clearly.
Yup. But again, not all 91 or 121 operators are created equal. Idiots like this guy drive up my insurance premiums. But I also seem to recall a spirited discussion after a couple Big Boy Wide Body Pilots lawyered up and refused to talk to the NTSB.

Yup. But again, not all 91 or 121 operators are created equal. Idiots like this guy drive up my insurance premiums. But I also seem to recall a spirited discussion after a couple Big Boy Wide Body Pilots lawyered up and refused to talk to the NTSB.

Yeah, and I don't "protect the blue" when it comes to 121 pilots. I've written here numerous times that guys with multiple failures should be fired to prevent the next Colgan or Atlas.

"We aren't gonna talk to them because they are recording our voices! A stenographer should be fine for a written transcript."

Meh.

You damn near killed 400 people. Man up (and woman up), sit at the table and talk.

The similie wink face, ;), clearly implies a joke, as in not serious.

That’s not how that works. It is obvious you’re trying to make fletch happen with a derogatory slang for non-airline pilots.

What’s that about Matthew 7:12 or the Golden Rule?

That’s not how that works. It is obvious you’re trying to make fletch happen with a derogatory slang for non-airline pilots.

I remember Revelation 7:12. And I looked as he opened the sixth seal, and behold there was a great earthquake. And the sun became as black as sackcloth, and the moon became as blood. And the seas boiled, and the skies fell.

Judgement day.

Just some words of advice—a winky emoji following an attack on a pilot group that you’ve made many, many times here with no apparent “joking” doesn’t fool anyone into thinking you aren’t serious.

Hilarious. The uptightness is noted and summarily dismissed.

Zero comments on when I take personal attacks. Instead I get the “if you dish it out, you should take it like a man.”

Sounds like some of you can’t take your own advice. When it comes to my posts, as always the case, no similie winky face means a serious post. A winky face implies a joke post. If you can’t accept that, then I don’t know what to tell you. And please save the Bible quotes. I’m not Christian - that stuff means zero to me (no offense to your religion).

The book was my wife's. I keep it for sentimental reasons.

Love. Can know all the math in the 'verse but take a boat in the air that you don't love? She'll shake you off just as sure as a turn in the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home

Love. Can know all the math in the 'verse but take a boat in the air that you don't love? She'll shake you off just as sure as a turn in the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home

Can you imagine Marko Ramius in the world of Firefly?

I like it. I dont know what it's from but I like it.

22017-business-product-1j6djuvu6p211598462313-600.jpg

Here's some food for thought guys. My wife has been complaining for months (maybe a year+) about this jack** on a local FB group and the next-door app that I guess she follows. He spends his time attacking others, mostly centered around local ballot measures to increase public school funding (he hates teachers and schools apparently). I obviously know his name, and even bothered to figure out that he was a retired Naval Aviator.

Well anyway, I'm doing some mil stuff with our local contract civilian training office. I'm BS'ing with one of the guys, and he mentions he was kicked off his next-door page because he was making people angry over something or other. I realize he has the same first name. Ask my buddy what the guy's last name is. Boom, it is the guy haha.

Take away. He is one of the nicest dudes out there. Seems very rational in conversation, has never ranted about anything, no crazy opinions that I have heard, even invited me to his housewarming party. But he apparently has this online persona that is super aggravating to people. He is 100% just trolling people. He's retired, and I imagine is just wanting to interact. He's a Chatty Cathy, and will BS for hours if you let him. Funny dude.

Just think about that. True story BTW. It blew my wife's mind....this guy she had been demonizing in her head, and here I am saying he is a legitimately great, funny, dude. The internet is not real guys.

That's a line from the end of Serenity, a feature film finale to a one-season sci-fi series called Firefly about a typical ad hoc cargo ACMI. It was basically Joss Whedon's take on The Outlaw Josie Wales IN SPAAAACE, but without the overt Confederate apologia weighing down a great story and excellent cast. A cult classic in my demographic - weird nerds just old enough to remember the world before the internet.

Here's some food for thought guys. My wife has been complaining for months (maybe a year+) about this jack** on a local FB group and the next-door app that I guess she follows. He spends his time attacking others, mostly centered around local ballot measures to increase public school funding (he hates teachers and schools apparently). I obviously know his name, and even bothered to figure out that he was a retired Naval Aviator.

Well anyway, I'm doing some mil stuff with our local contract civilian training office. I'm BS'ing with one of the guys, and he mentions he was kicked off his next-door page because he was making people angry over something or other. I realize he has the same first name. Ask my buddy what the guy's last name is. Boom, it is the guy haha.

Take away. He is one of the nicest dudes out there. Seems very rational in conversation, has never ranted about anything, no crazy opinions that I have heard, even invited me to his housewarming party. But he apparently has this online persona that is super aggravating to people. He is 100% just trolling people. He's retired, and I imagine is just wanting to interact. He's a Chatty Cathy, and will BS for hours if you let him. Funny dude.

Just think about that. True story BTW. It blew my wife's mind....this guy she had been demonizing in her head, and here I am saying he is a legitimately great, funny, dude. The internet is not real guys.

Have you met Todd?

That line made me misty-eyed at the time and it still hits me in all the feels. I mean, I've got a sentimental streak a mile wide and ten miles deep anyway, but it absolutely sums up the way I feel about flying sometimes.

That's a line from the end of Serenity, a feature film finale to a one-season sci-fi series called Firefly about a typical ad hoc cargo ACMI. It was basically Joss Whedon's take on The Outlaw Josie Wales IN SPAAAACE, but without the overt Confederate apologia weighing down a great story and excellent cast. A cult classic in my demographic - weird nerds just old enough to remember the world before the internet.

I gave it a re-watch recently. I've decided that the creators of Deadwood need to get a hold of it and take it to HBO for a re-boot. The dialogue is still snappy and fun, very Whedon-esque, but it hasn't aged well in places and with material that good, it needs a refresh.

Back