Norwegian Hiring 787/777 FO's FLL

My recruiter buddy talked to guy that flew BOS to BDA a few times and was stating it was "oceanic, transatlantic experience with numerous ocean crossings"
I still don't have a crossing. I have been down to the Seychelles and Mauritius though. Does flying around war zones count? :D

My recruiter buddy talked to guy that flew BOS to BDA a few times and was stating it was "oceanic, transatlantic experience with numerous ocean crossings"
Well, crap, now your gonna tell me all the Mexican oil platform experience is for naught. A white man just can't catch a break in this world!

Well, what's the rest of your resume look like?

Depends on a number of things. But you're going to have some headwinds from being one of those from Norwegian.

I forgot to add:
Resume is good? methinks?
No incidents or accidents.
5000tt over 2000PIC
3 jobs in the last 10 years.
clean record.

Counts for something, anyone flyin an unpressurized single over that much water deserves some credit!

My old co-worker used to specialize in trans-oceanic ferry flights. Everything from C-172 upto CJs & King Airs. Hundreds of Atlantic and Pacific crossings. Most of them were in piston singles.

Some of the craziest stories I've heard.

Sent from my Startac using Tapatalk.

The good old days, when men were men (and so were women), and 4 engine aircraft and JT8Ds ruled the sky.

Ehhh. I have close to 1,000 hour of JT8D time that airlines apps does not count, and now I look like I barely belong applying to a regional...

Shoulda coulda woulda.

What will happen if somebody does not pass the EASA ATPL Exams?
Working on a 100% roster with 10 days off, having a family life and 14 exams within 2 years. Sounds like a tough challenge....

Best case they lost 10 K€ from the training bond

Sounds excellent! Keep doing what you're doing! Good things will happen.

*Coughs into paw*

-Fox

The devil is always in the details.

"Can you fly to Canada?"

"Any major checkride busts?"

"I see you spent some time at Mesa, then left for Eagle and then ended up at PSA, talk to me about your career track"

The devil is always in the details.

"Can you fly to Canada?"

"Any major checkride busts?"

"I see you spent some time at Mesa, then left for Eagle and then ended up at PSA, talk to me about your career track"

This post sounds like.......

ugh, new-hire flashbacks of every sentence in ground school beginning with "well back on the avro ..... "
image.png

ugh, new-hire flashbacks of every sentence in ground school beginning with "well back on the avro ..... "
Meh, if they were talking about "Avros", you can't be that old-timey. That's a BAE 146, sonny! ;)

Back