Norwegian Hiring 787/777 FO's FLL

My father taught me from an early age that it is best not to judge a person by how they fall but how they get back up. Also on a somewhat related note, if any of you have ever submitted an ASAP for an altitude/clearance bust, airframe limitation exceedance etc. you busted a checkride with the only difference being that there was not a FED/CKA/DPE observing.
n725075089_288918_2774.jpg

Not one of those items on a singular inadvertent occurrence are grounds for a bust.... so yeah....

My father taught me from an early age that it is best not to judge a person by how they fall but how they get back up. Also on a somewhat related note, if any of you have ever submitted an ASAP for an altitude/clearance bust, airframe limitation exceedance etc. you busted a checkride with the only difference being that there was not a FED/CKA/DPE observing.
True. True. But... how you fall often determines your capacity to get up at all.

n725075089_288918_2774.jpg

Not one of those items on a singular inadvertent occurrence are grounds for a bust.... so yeah....
Whatever you say chief. So if I go out on my next line check and blast through a altitude restriction things are gonna be hunky-dory? I DARE you to do it on your next ride and see what happens. Guys have been busted for a lot less and you know it.

Interesting development: http://m.independent.ie/business/ir...ir-unit-if-contract-pledge-made-35160216.html

America’s biggest pilot union will drop its opposition to Norwegian Airlines International’s plans to use Ireland as a base to serve the United States, if the carrier formally tells the US Department of Transportation (DOT) that it will only hire crew on either US or Irish contracts......

“They just need to tell that to the DOT in a filing so that they’re committed to it,” said Mr Canoll, who claimed that ALPA has made attempts to encourage NAI to make that commitment, but that NAI has “refused”.
I wonder why they do not commit to that point :D

So it looks like that the FLL based crews will get a Singapore contract...

Last edited:
Back