No more PUBNATs??????????

well seeing as HR told me Pubnat8 (which yes she siad pubnat8 not 1 or any of the other rumors) would be the first week of july this rumor is defunct imo

I was expecting at least one more myself. I just thought I would put out the unofficial information I heard recently to see if anyone has heard otherwise.

And behold.... an hour after I posted... someone with different information comes forward. My thread served it's purpose.

Now, who wants a cold one? :)

I may not have any Beer or Pizza, but I can confirm that there WILL be more PUBNAT's just not any anytime soon... July 2009 is the next one and possibly the only one for 2009 unless they do another one in December. This all comes DIRECTLY from and OKC HR Manager. I will be watching in July and keeping my fingers crossed. Maybe we will all get selected from that PUBNAT and we can turn the pictures of beer and pizza into the real thing!

I say at least one more...do you have any dos equis?

Do I?!?!?!

dos_equis_special_l.jpg

I say at least one more...do you have any dos equis?
:yeahthat:

None of that Corona crap.

I guess I have been sucked back into the PUBNATs, considering I was slightly pissed about the whole PUBNAT3/4/AK/HI round and didn't get selected. Hopefully I can get picked up here in the next couple of rounds.

Thats right...I'm back

zz :bandit:

Thought I would share this with you guys...

I have a kid in my class whose mom puts out the pubnats and I had him ask her (for everyone on here) when the next one will be. July 6th - 17th. This is rock solid. Tell everyone you know who wants to apply to watch for it.

I have a kid in my class whose mom puts out the pubnats and I had him ask her (for everyone on here) when the next one will be. July 6th - 17th. This is rock solid. Tell everyone you know who wants to apply to watch for it.

Sweet Jesus, am I the only one in this entire application process who doesn't somehow know a guy with inside information?!

I have a kid in my class whose mom puts out....and I had him ask her (for everyone on here) when the next one will be.

And deleting just a couple more words and replacing with "...." it gets even better!

haha:yup:

Back