No more PUBNATs??????????

LOL. I've never posted false info so take it if ya want, or don't. I actually don't care because I'm done with the academy next week so my process is finally over.

Raydon, my friend is at at Isolla Bella. And he's a guy not a girl

LOL. I've never posted false info so take it if ya want, or don't. I actually don't care because I'm done with the academy next week so my process is finally over.

i think raydon was refering to his mom ;)

:laff: I'm gonna agree with that...

Oh, I wasn't meaning to imply that you're not correct about it. I was actually serious lol. It seems like every person on here has an inside guy in OKC or somewhere.

Hey Bippotl, for en route the Academy is 5 months? According to your sig, you've been there since Jan and ending May?

Or maybe I was wrong but I thought OKC was for 3 months.

4 months 1 week...jan 20th - may 27th. If you don't have to go to basics then you can take off 5 weeks

I get to leave in 3 days...I can't wait

4 months 1 week...jan 20th - may 27th. If you don't have to go to basics then you can take off 5 weeks

I get to leave in 3 days...I can't wait

Sweet and congrats on all your hard work and wait. :nana2:

How was your experience there? Any helpful insights for us en route people? I'm heading to ZLA...hopefully after my PEPC.

Don't stress out! Haha. Don't try to study before you get here. They will do a great job of teaching you everything you need to know. Take okc one day at a time. Study extra if you need to, or study less if you don't. The whole experience came really easy for me so I didn't really study, but that doesn't mean you will be the same. You will figure that out quickly.

They drill Study Groups into you from basics...it's pretty much pointless during basics. You will need iron the beginning of non radar for a week, maybe two. So don't think your gonna do bad if you don't wanna be in a group.

Don't worry if you don't get non radar or radar right away. It wasn't until I started running the problems that I figured it all out.

You'll do fine and i'm sure I'll still be on this site so you can always ask me questions when your in okc.

Don't stress out! Haha. Don't try to study before you get here. They will do a great job of teaching you everything you need to know. Take okc one day at a time. Study extra if you need to, or study less if you don't. The whole experience came really easy for me so I didn't really study, but that doesn't mean you will be the same. You will figure that out quickly.

They drill Study Groups into you from basics...it's pretty much pointless during basics. You will need iron the beginning of non radar for a week, maybe two. So don't think your gonna do bad if you don't wanna be in a group.

Don't worry if you don't get non radar or radar right away. It wasn't until I started running the problems that I figured it all out.

You'll do fine and i'm sure I'll still be on this site so you can always ask me questions when your in okc.

No worries about studying ahead of time. I rather go into class knowing nothing with a clean slate :D Glad to hear you'll stick around with us since I'm sure many here will have questions for you once you get to your facility...

Since I'll probably have nothing much to do at OKC, I'll probably just study and excerise during my spare time. (this is if I pass PEPC and get a class date...eventually)

Did you guys have any washouts in your class or did everyone pass?

We had none fail from my class, and one fail from our sister class. 95% pass the PV. You'll be fine

Back