No Email? Pubnat 2? Information to Record + Possible Reasons

Re: No Email? Pubnat 2? Information to Record + Possible Rea

...........I never said I was a psychologist.

No one who truly knows me would call me petty, but I'll fully admit to having hubris. It is more of a boon, really.

And yes, I was the type of person in school who received a 99, and wondered why she couldn't have gotten a 100, but my thoughts on testing and human intelligence still stand. They're objective statements, not personal ones. You should read them again; they're sound and not malicious.

Also, like I've mentioned before, I enjoy playing devil's advocate. Call it a sociological experiment. If my modus operandi isn't blatantly obvious by now, you might want to be looking into an alternative line of work. The plebs always come out of the woodwork, and provide endless moments of entertainment...and they always take my bait. Except Chichi, and Honu, and Lefty, and kcarpentier and rosstafari, and a few others...they're totes sharp.

The bottom line is you're going to be a professional working along side with the people you're harassing. If I where you I would be worried about how I look right now. What if one of the moderators here is on a selection panel and cross references your email? Would you hire someone like you? What if a study partner in OKC turns out to be one of the people you're picking on?

Just cool it.

The bottom line is you're going to be a professional working along side with the people you're harassing. If I where you I would be worried about how I look right now. What if one of the moderators here is on a selection panel and cross references your email? Would you hire someone like you? What if a study partner in OKC turns out to be one of the people you're picking on?

Just cool it.

1. No one here is going to KLAS.

2. Please, mods, cross-check my e-mail, because it's a throwaway address that makes no reference to my identity. And if they check my IP, it's through a proxy, so really, I'm untraceable, unless they're FBI agents.

3. I've never required study partners before.

4. Cool it yourself, Big Dog.

Gloria wanted to try a new restaurant, so Richard took her to Tito's Taco Palace, where no one dips into the hot sauce until the drinks have arrived at the table.

Well that's just stupid! Why wouldn't you have any hot sauce just because there are no drinks at the table? I won't be going to Tito's.

Just cool it.

The information that you provide to the FAA can only be used for the reason it is intended for according to the Privacy Act. An email is used for communication purposes. I would argue that a management person on a selection panel using the information I provided to the FAA to cross reference emails from a public forum is breaking the law.

As far as Ammo goes... its all in good nature and she know it.

2. Please, mods, cross-check my e-mail, because it's a throwaway address that makes no reference to my identity. And if they check my IP, it's through a proxy, so really, I'm untraceable, unless they're FBI agents.

I'm glad you have all of your bases covered but just try to remember that everyone here is extremely stressed out about the whole PUBNAT thing. You is who you is, but it's not always appropriate to be yourself and it's never appropriate to make your issues another person's problem, unless your issue is another's problem in the first place, then you might be justified, or if someone's issues caused a problem for another person which in turn found its way to you, then you maybe okay circumventing the whole middle person and making your issue thier problem because it was really their issue in the first place and it only became your problem by proxy.

I've been watching way too much british comedey:(.

The information that you provide to the FAA can only be used for the reason it is intended for according to the Privacy Act. An email is used for communication purposes. I would argue that a management person on a selection panel using the information I provided to the FAA to cross reference emails from a public forum is breaking the law.

As far as Ammo goes... its all in good nature and she know it.

Meh, it's more or less the, "You'll be working with these people," that's important here.

I'm glad you have all of your bases covered but just try to remember that everyone here is extremely stressed out about the whole PUBNAT thing. You is who you is, but it's not always appropriate to be yourself and it's never appropriate to make your issues another person's problem, unless your issue is another's problem in the first place, then you might be justified, or if someone's issues caused a problem for another person which in turn found its way to you, then you maybe okay circumventing the whole middle person and making your issue thier problem because it was really their issue in the first place and it only became your problem by proxy.
I've been watching way too much british comedey:(.

I don't think I understood that second sentence.

WOW...take a couple days off and look at the action I have missed! PEOPLE, come on!
I was just typing... "You all should..." when I realized, who am I to tell you all what you should be or shouldn't be doing. Look, it seems we're all intelligent enough to realize the awesomeness of this position and opportunity. What it doesn't seem is that we're (by we, I mean some of YOU) able to get along. Put aside all the IQ numbers and radical, non-radical opinions for a second. This isn't the intent of THIS particular thread... At the risk of being completely cliche...Can't we all just get along?

I like you all and think minds of your caliber are awesome. We should start a thread called "The OFFICIAL...RANTING...BECAUSE WE CAN."

Oy...

Oh, and to keep with the ORIGINAL reason this thread started....

OTS, 5 yr aviation experience
ATSAT 96.1
Pref - Nevada, commented Las Vegas or North Las Vegas...
was given GCN - 4+ hours from my home.

- Well Qualified ATSAT score
- Requested Georgia, terminal or en route
- Commercial pilot license
- Bachelors degree
- My husband works at ZTL
- No PEPC email...:confused:

Are there any other PEPCs other than KC? That seems to be the only one I've seen on here. Did I miss one, or is that the only one being offered at this time?:eek:

- Bachelors degree

Are there any other PEPCs other than KC? That seems to be the only one I've seen on here. Did I miss one, or is that the only one being offered at this time?:eek:

there is an LA pepc at the end of January, and they are going to have more in Feb and March

What... no subject/verb agreement lesson yet?

(Ref post #144)

:D

This is way too funny, please continue, better than watching a movie
hahahaha

- Bachelors degree

I'm curious, what was your numerical AT-SAT score? My preferred choice was ZTL and I'm just trying to make some sense out of why some folks like us ended up getting something that we didn't want or nothing at all.

I made an 89 FWIW.

I have a ? for someone with an answer.
Career Division says emails will be going out for 4 -6 weeks after the panels meets. Congrats again to everyone that got one, but for us that didn't get one will we even have a chance to go to the PEPC in Nov. if we get one this week. I know they wanted to have all of the info by Oct. 20th. I don't know if I'm just being hopeful but do we still have a chance on this round?

The PEPC in november for KC is full, so you will have the options of LA PEPC or non-pepc route.

I have a ? for someone with an answer.
Career Division says emails will be going out for 4 -6 weeks after the panels meets. Congrats again to everyone that got one, but for us that didnt get one will we even have a chance to go to the PEPC in Nov. if we get one this week. I know they wanted to have all of the info by Oct. 20th. I dont know if im just being hopefull but do we still have a chance on this round?

no you have no shot...the pepc in KC in november is completely full. there is a waiting list for it just in case people end up cancelling. IF you get an email you will MAYBE get LA pepc, or later. or go the Non Pepc route

So there is still a chance for non-PEPC? I thought since I didn't receive a email I would have to wait for the next announcement I applied for (PUBNAT4). I was about to sign a 6month apartment lease, I don't want to do this if I can go non-PEPC route. Is there anyone I can call to find out?

So there is still a chance for non-PEPC? I thought since I didn't receive a email I would have to wait for the next announcement I applied for (PUBNAT4). I was about to sign a 6month apartment lease, I don't want to do this if I can go non-PEPC route. Is there anyone I can call to find out?

i heard at 2 different times that they were done sending emails...other people were told if you didnt hear by Nov 1st then your not getting one...so you decide

Back