No Email? Pubnat 2? Information to Record + Possible Reasons

Re: No Email? Pubnat 2? Information to Record + Possible Rea

I doubt anything is going to happen in the next 6 months anyway. If I were you, I would sign the lease. But what do I know, I still have to pay my mortgage no matter when or where I go.

I have a ? for someone with an answer.
Career Division says emails will be going out for 4 -6 weeks after the panels meets. Congrats again to everyone that got one, but for us that didn't get one will we even have a chance to go to the PEPC in Nov. if we get one this week. I know they wanted to have all of the info by Oct. 20th. I don't know if I'm just being hopeful but do we still have a chance on this round?

No, they aren't going to pay for a bunch of tests for people that haven't even been referred for a job. You don't get an e-mail, you won't be going to a PEPC. You have to be invited to a PEPC, not just show up on your own.

I am feeling really down right now...and I've kept my distance from the site, so I wouldn't worry about what other people made and hopefully that my own personal selections would work well for me.

I only scored a 79 on the AT-SAT ("Qualified")...not the best, but I'm not on the time crunch of hitting 31 like many.

For my selections, I put TX and SD (both Terminal/En-Route) and I know SD isn't an En-Route station.

I also have applications in for PUBNAT4, 5, 6, AK, HI and no emails for Geo. Pref or Referral Lists of AK/HI.....I'm just sitting patiently until I can retake the AT-SAT in July09.

No, they aren't going to pay for a bunch of tests for people that haven't even been referred for a job. You don't get an e-mail, you won't be going to a PEPC. You have to be invited to a PEPC, not just show up on your own.

Read my post again! I was asking IF WE GOT AN EMAIL THIS WEEK. I didnt think we can just show up, but thanks again for the useless post.

and if you want to reply with "at least im in OKC" Save it. Nobody wants to hear it.

Read my post again! I was asking IF WE GOT AN EMAIL THIS WEEK. I didnt think we can just show up, but thanks again for the useless post.

and if you want to reply with "at least im in OKC" Save it. Nobody wants to hear it.

No, you won't be able to go to KC if you were to get an e-mail this week. The KC PEPC was full as of Monday of last week, at least for en-route. Can't speak to the terminal folks.

If for some reason you did get something, your best bet would probably to just go the non-PEPC route unless you wanted to wait until late January to go to one.

No, you won't be able to go to KC if you were to get an e-mail this week. The KC PEPC was full as of Monday of last week, at least for en-route. Can't speak to the terminal folks.

If for some reason you did get something, your best bet would probably to just go the non-PEPC route unless you wanted to wait until late January to go to one.

Thanks man!...at least you answer in a helpful way!

I got this post off another thread on this website, I thought it would be helpful for this thread. It was dated 10/22/08.

"Ok,
So I talked to the people in Oklahoma, the ones that sent the geo pref request via email.

The lady explained to me that they are still working on PEPC invites and emails. This will continue until the middle of November.

And, if you don't receive an email by the middle of November, then you most likely will not get an invite for PUBNAT 2.

Also, she said to be sure to apply for PUBNAT 7 which will also be opening sometime in the middle of November.

Hope this helps."

I got this post off another thread on this website, I thought it would be helpful for this thread. It was dated 10/22/08.

"Ok,
So I talked to the people in Oklahoma, the ones that sent the geo pref request via email.

The lady explained to me that they are still working on PEPC invites and emails. This will continue until the middle of November.

And, if you don't receive an email by the middle of November, then you most likely will not get an invite for PUBNAT 2.

Also, she said to be sure to apply for PUBNAT 7 which will also be opening sometime in the middle of November.

Hope this helps."

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR REPOSTING THIS!!! i would never have seen this because, like everyone else that reads this forum, i read only one thread and then leave. your the best! :crazy:

So there is still a chance for non-PEPC? I thought since I didn't receive a email I would have to wait for the next announcement I applied for (PUBNAT4). I was about to sign a 6month apartment lease, I don't want to do this if I can go non-PEPC route. Is there anyone I can call to find out?

Offtopic, but I like the artwork in your icon.

May I ask the artist?

Off topic??? Haven't you been warned by big chiefs woman to stay on topic...:):):):) LOL

Off topic??? Haven't you been warned by big chiefs woman to stay on topic...:):):):) LOL

LOL, yeah, better get my ass in line. :laff:

"Ban reason: Talking about Dreft laundry detergent and Aaron Neville in a thread about PUBNAT2".

LOL, yeah, better get my ass in line. :laff:

"Ban reason: Talking about Dreft laundry detergent and Aaron Neville in a thread about PUBNAT2".

Looks like someone didn't understand who's living room she was in.... :yup:
Banned!

anyone care for a donut?

on a serious note....has anyone that didn't receive an email originally get one?

Ammolite
Banned

Thank GOD! She will be back, though...

A little bit of Hope for PUBNAT2!

Mikki from OKC said there is a mini-panel scheduled for the end of November.

Good luck!

How does that help Pubnat 2? Our panels already met.

Its including PUBNAT2 apps that didnt get a PEPC invite this round. We will be considered and might not have to wait till FEB-MARCH for PUB3 panels to meet.

How does that help Pubnat 2? Our panels already met.

I think they might be selecting leftovers from Pub 2... no reason some of those Well Qualified scores that didn't make the cut...get left out.
This may be good for them.
Personally, I'm set. I'd probably never come back to this site if I didn't get picked. However, I feel for those that didn't make the cut..I want get a second chance, even if it is slim.

Oh, that is pretty lucky. I guess it gives the leftovers from PUBNAT2 a better chance of getting picked than getting thrown in the mix with pubnat 3+4 applicants too. Good luck the second time around guys!

A little bit of Hope for PUBNAT2!

Mikki from OKC said there is a mini-panel scheduled for the end of November.

Good luck!

I really hope that's right... Mikki hasn't been giving people the most accurate information from what I've seen.

::keeping my fingers crossed::

Back