Next Up in the RLA Conga Line

giphy.gif

United just filed an 8K. Sounds like they think the contract is close, moved it up to 1Q. Wall Street loves it, down 10%
well they did say they expect a 1Q loss. On top of market turmoil in the last few days.

Wall st would like it resolved than not. Multiple firms upgraded Delta following our TA now that the cost uncertainty is resolved. How United is going from expect 0.60 EPS to expected -1.00 EPS in this flying environment is beyond me

Rumor I'm hearing is March 31 for United? I hope so!

Just need ONE more: AA or SW by Sept 1. Best case scenario is both! But a guy can dream right?

I’d be curious where you heard March 31? We just got an update today re-emphasizing we are not close to a deal. I hope you’re right, but at moment it’s being portrayed that there are still some significant gaps between us and management in the big ticket items.

I’d be curious where you heard March 31? We just got an update today re-emphasizing we are not close to a deal. I hope you’re right, but at moment it’s being portrayed that there are still some significant gaps between us and management in the big ticket items.

I was just going by Aero Crew News:

United Anticipates a New Pilot Agreement by March 31st.
By
Aero Crew News
-
March 14, 2023

New game - take a shot everytime CC tells everyone else to get a contract.
some of you would be blacked out by now.

It's typical.

Loves California, bemoans what it takes to get there.

So wanting a raise and expecting everyone else to bear the risk and do the heavy lifting?

i-believe-jum-carrey.gif

Back