Next Up in the RLA Conga Line

1677722725772.gif

I sat on a jumpseat about 3 months ago and politely listened to a Delta skipper complain about how he was tired of doing all the heavy lifting and everyone else benefiting. Like “dude, what committee are you on?” LOL.
It’s sad how thick some people are.

I’ve inquired about 3 different ones I’d like join as soon as I can, but listening to one’s that have never held a volunteer position is like a fork scraping across a plate, and followed by open mouth smacking,

I sat on a jumpseat about 3 months ago and politely listened to a Delta skipper complain about how he was tired of doing all the heavy lifting and everyone else benefiting. Like “dude, what committee are you on?” LOL.

Did you ask him what he specifically did other than "AAAAAAHM voting NO!" then votes yes only to wait for the first hiccup in PWA implementation to say "I told you guys so!"

Did you ask him what he specifically did other than "AAAAAAHM voting NO!" then votes yes only to wait for the first hiccup in PWA implementation to say "I told you guys so!"
No. Aspirations and all. I aint no fool!

Funny fact though.......I was once an FNG (and am once again one flying BEEF and Ska's fave plane), but now I am probably the OG in a lot of my mil student's minds. I'm in the oldest 1%, which means nothing, but we are older than their active duty instructors by mostly a lot. In 10 years, ill be gone (hopefully many years sooner than that), and the noobs now will be me then. This is a garbled post about nothing, but I guess my point is that the junior become senior way faster than our minds can process. My youngest students participated as aircrew in the Super Bowl flyover this year, themselves fairly senior instructors now. Its such a weird world of "oh s*** you're all grown up now"

When your point ends at “I’ve been here longer than you.” You don’t have one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back