Need a ride from the airport?

mshunter

My wife and I are leaving So-Cal around 8 or 9 am tomorrow. Two options for NJC people.

#1; Hitch a ride to NJC all the way, We are in Simi and would be willing to pick someone or two up along the way that is a resonable distance off our planned route (118 to 405 to 5 to 14 to Pearblossom to 15).

#2; If we don't pick someone up along the way, I'd be willing to drop by the airport on our way to grab someone or two and bring them to the hotel with us. We are staying at the palms and I expect to be in Vegas around 2-3pm.

Since I am suddenly in the game again, I am willing to offer rides from the Airport as well. I should be arriving between 2-3PM on SUNDAY and drive a Cherokee so there will be plenty of room.

sorry for hijacking your thread!

Forgot to add, we are also leaving on Tuesday around 10-11am. So again, a ride to the airport, or back to So-Cal.

Since I am suddenly in the game again, I am willing to offer rides from the Airport as well. I should be arriving between 2-3PM on SUNDAY and drive a Cherokee so there will be plenty of room.

sorry for hijacking your thread!

I'll be there around 2pm. SWA1434... Can I take you up on your ride offer? You can text/call me at 916-662-0936. Thanks!

Winnie is there now...is anyone else there that wants to split or share a ride...
txt her @ (916) 662-0936

thanks

Winnie is there now...is anyone else there that wants to split or share a ride...
txt her @ (916) 662-0936

thanks

I had my time wrong it's only 1:50pm local time now. So, I'll get a coffee and wait to see who might want to share a ride. I have a bunch of resumes to review, so I can entertain myself until 3pm, then I'll just take a taxi to the hotel. Thanks again!

Back